RFC Europe Files

Any other ideas about why the RFCEurope won't open? I tried getting rid of the first attempt, and download the whole folder again. Re-installed it, and it still won't work right. Any other suggestions?
micbic, Krschtschn, thanks for the thoughts, but neither helped.

Perhaps you have unpacked the game in: Mygames/Beyond the Sword/Mods/... If so, try to unpack it in: C://Program Files/Firaxis Games/Sid Meier's Civilization 4/Beyond the Sword/Mods/... That could also work.

Hi,

I've just downloaded RFC Europe.
but when I tride to extract it in the MOD folder of CIV 4 (complete)
I got the following error

! C:\Program Files\2K Games\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4 Complete\Mods\RFCEurope_Beta1.zip: Cannot create RFCEurope\Assets\CvGameCoreDLL.dll
Access is denied.

I sought the forum and found a possible solution. that the problem is with te rights of my computerprofile. But that's not it, I'm on the administrator profile and have full rights. (I checked to be sure)

Are there any other possible solutions. Cause I've got non...

I'm a big RFC fan and can't wait to try RFC Europe.

Extract it on your desktop, and then transfer the folder on hte Mods Folder of Civ 4 complete.

thnx. it worked.
now I only have to download patch 3.19 (thought I already downloaded it but it turns out I didn't

thanks again

Assuming about a new version, due to our inactiveness
(as for myself sorry, it is a difficult year in my life, it will decide in what university I will get accepted, screw our educated system, but what can I expect from a bankrupt country :ROLLEYE: ...BTW I would like to get a degree in Physics, we are too many Mathematicians in there, both 3Miro and sedna17 IIRC :D. I will return in partial form in next week)

Is the development work on the mod underway or is just halted/quited?

The last update in Sourceforge was more than 2 weeks ago. I don't have any plans for new revisions, so I think we could launch a new version soon if the others don't have things to include.

The last update in Sourceforge was more than 2 weeks ago. I don't have any plans for new revisions, so I think we could launch a new version soon if the others don't have things to include.

Will you include my idea for having Arabia change names (it can be found on the RFC Europe Discussion Thread)?

Well... is this going to happen ever?

Well... is this going to happen ever?

lol, I know seriously, where is the leadership in this mod? Sword of Islam is steam rolling over this mod, as its accomplished so much in such a short time, when is their going to be a patch for the hordes of errors and bugs in this mod?

lol, I know seriously, where is the leadership in this mod? Sword of Islam is steam rolling over this mod, as its accomplished so much in such a short time, when is their going to be a patch for the hordes of errors and bugs in this mod?

at some point in um yeah

though I want to keep Genova easily producing 1k:gold:/turn and eventually 2k:gold:/turn

I would recommend you to look at the sourceforge. Both merijn and I have put some little updates. :)

Top Bottom