RFC Europe

So... the question still is: where is the turn? Now that we have players for all civs (as it seems), we should be rolling again...

If I might be allowed to join the game please; I have sent Hercules a message, as I thought he said he had the save.

I was not given psza's email, so I upload his turn here. Hercules please email me his password for the future.

Attachments

• RFC_Europe_AD-1310_-_Vikings_-_Turn_252_to_Isabella.CivBeyondSwordSave
    578.8 KB · Views: 34
Here's the save for Imp. Knoedel. I pm'd him as well.

Tigranes - thanks for the save. I'll let you know my email address.

Attachments

• RFC_Europe_AD-1310_-_Spain_-_Turn_252_to_Louis_XIV.CivBeyondSwordSave
    578.9 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
GPS to rickety, though I wonder, wherever did the Great Artist from Music go to? :confused: I didn't get it, and I couldn't find mention of a Great Artist being born anywhere in the event log either, and no other civ I know has Music, not even super advanced Persia. Did China get it? Or Rome? Bah, whatever, as long as nobody steals the Sistine Chapel from me I can still get something valuable out of this.

GPS. I will try to set a tracker for the game. Please, send me your email, civilization, ingame name and turn order.

You have my email. I'm the NL, my ingame name is (IIRC) Adrien, and I'm after you and before Rodrigo

Tried to GPS to psza but the email he has provided does not exist. So waiting for clarification.

Top Bottom