1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

RFC Leaderhead XML Project

Discussion in 'Rhye's and Fall Modmods' started by Panopticon, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Panopticon

Panopticon Utilitarian

I had a moment of genius a few months ago when I posted the following:

This would let us script different AI priorities for the same civ over time. For example, we could tell Japan to change from a hermit kingdom as it is now to Meiji Restoration openness. Spain could stop caring about religious fanaticism during the Franco era. Rome could turn into an opportunistic warmonger, like 20th century Italy. We simply use the principle of multiple leaderheads using the same graphics.

Now, the problem is my third sentence in the quote. I can't think of many examples where this matters much, apart from Japan. If there are such circumstances, can readers please request them here for inclusion in a potential future modcomp.

2. fireclaw722

fireclaw722 Imperial Guard

A great one would be the Aztecs(bieng they always have HR and slavery),also the Incans and Mayans.

3. BurnEmDown

BurnEmDown Emperor

Greece could be made to be more expansive and aggressive during Alexander's early years and after that back to how it is normally.

4. mitsho

mitsho Deity

- Germany becoming aggressive around 1870, before more of a scientific/industrial AI (which doesn't really expand beyond core zone) to let it grow
    - Scandinavia becoming more expansionist in the 1600's
    - Arabia being made more aggressive at first, and then more religious in the 1200
    - The Ottomans the same change around 1700.
    - A respawned Persia with a Tokugawa-esque ferver for opening borders/trade
    - India being more open to trade anything despite religion (Khmerlike) after 1500
    - Aztec, Inca and MAya being allowed modern civics.
    - Enough for the start?