RFCE 1.3 Playtest Feedback

I had a game with Germany, all was nice i was op, but after 1350 the so slow and thus boring. I think that if you can force AI to make units stationary - units that only go around and do nothing - will help to speed up a little bit. Also i see many AI build religious prosecutor having only state religion in their cities. If you forbid them to build any rp until they get the first other religion would improve their performance. But late game speed is ridiculous. I appreciate any idea how to make it faster.

ps: you made a way too good job with keeping original culture. I took Paris in 1050 and in 1400 hey had ~80% french population, also killed venetians and later they respawned making venedig 97% of their own and unhappy. (túllőtél a célon :)

About Kingdom of Germania 3rd UHV
I don't have any city in Silesia, but in Victory Conditions it marked as achieved
it's mistake or if nobody control Silesia - OK for 3rd UHV Kingdom of Germania?

Playing a Monarch long way as Germanians for 3/3 UHV+ Complete Tech Tree.
No CTD; always stable after Hasburg spawn(+86 after 3/3 UHV in GA).
All UH conditons simple. AI totally passive in WW buildings and Colonial race, peaceful vassalised
France(twice), Hungary, Sweden and Prussians. Most of the game came in the peace.

Really miss the Hussite wars.

With the latest commit:
Does purple/white work when displaying spawn/respawn areas?
I changed it from red because that's also a colour in the stability display.
I'm not really sure what's more confusing: to have them as the same colour as unstable provinces, or to have them with more neutral colours.

With the latest commit:
Does purple/white work when displaying spawn/respawn areas?
I changed it from red because that's also a colour in the stability display.
I'm not really sure what's more confusing: to have them as the same colour as unstable provinces, or to have them with more neutral colours.

White work for spawn:
Spoiler :

Purple also work fine

OK I tested 1193 svn with novgorod.

I cant really sense the boosted production :( nor the less barbs only later when it doesnt matter anyway. I had to make Riga my capital, that save a lot of trouble. Still there is one fur in the russian flip zone, otherwise that city could be lot more useful. Third uhv is doable nicely except you have space for 6 cities and for 5 "decent" cities. IT feels stupid to put 1-2 more because you must. There is not enough health and production resource not even wheat! Also too much wood in the hinterland. And I cheated 3 orthodox missionaries, imo they are a must. Otherwise no religion spreaads there at all.

Didn't make any map changes so far
The site for the city of Novgorod will definitely be improved

One bug I found:
There is a risk that Venice spawns all it's Galleys in Lake Garda, which obviously cripples their performance.

One bug I found:
There is a risk that Venice spawns all it's Galleys in Lake Garda, which obviously cripples their performance.

Fix will be up with my next commit

I changed my system to win 10. The game runs ok, but got a ctd right after end turn. I'll continue anyway just wanted to show you.
Edit: I need some help, i cant find the the thing that cause the ctd, so pls tellme what to edit. Also found something interesting:
Civ4ScreenShot0025.JPG
Papals there? strange.

Civ4ScreenShot0023.JPG
its svn 1193, so wattasids do revolt? or just a coincidence?

View attachment Abd-ar-Rahman III AD-1383 Turn 261.CivBeyondSwordSave

I changed my system to win 10. The game runs ok, but got a ctd right after end turn. I'll continue anyway just wanted to show you.
Edit: I need some help, i cant find the the thing that cause the ctd, so pls tellme what to edit. Also found something interesting:
View attachment 406538
Papals there? strange.

View attachment 406539
its svn 1193, so wattasids do revolt? or just a coincidence?

View attachment 406537

Perfect, I just wanted to ask for a crashing savegame with 1.3.1
Will try to have another run against that disgusting CTD :)

Wattasids do not revolt against Morocco. Ziyyanids on the other hand... :mischief:

I'm not sure about the Papal units, they shouldn't be there
Did you do any edits to some files?

EDIT: the crash is on the conquest of Augsburg
EDIT2: here is your game, beginning of the next turn

I'd personally prefer them switched.

Any other opinons on this?
We can have some other colours as well, I would only like to avoid colours already used in the province stability maps (ctrl + hovering).
Other than that I will do whatever the majority prefers, I don't have a colour preference for this at all.

If i am correct, i did wb-d 1 unit for myself when it died at 93% odds, so replaced it, other then that i think not. i do not do any cheats on my plays. Sometimes i do but not here, specially on emperor

Top Bottom