Rhye's and Fall of Asia - Version 1.1

Civ-addicted,I think I have found a suitable replacement for Arg-e-bam (since it's not on the map).
The Palace/Fortress/City of Sigiriya. If you consider my idea,then I will send you the graphics...

I still support Arg-e-Bam as wonder in the mod. Please don't remove it, we need to represent the Parthians in some way.

Civ-addicted,I think I have found a suitable replacement for Arg-e-bam (since it's not on the map).
The Palace/Fortress/City of Sigiriya. If you consider my idea,then I will send you the graphics...

Could you send the graphics anyhow, please. Or at least a screenshot. Even if we don't use it, it could be used for other things. (Or is there a copywright on it?)

It would give Sri Lanka at least some representation in the game and we don't have a wonder of Sri Lanka in the game yet,while there many...

Screenshot
Spoiler :

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0212.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0212.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 191
:deadhorse: Arg-e Bam represents the Parthians, and Sri Lanka already has the Kingdom of Jaffna, the Chola respawn, to be represented.
For the upcoming expansion pack, i'm looking for some new wonders to include, and i'm pretty sure that this piece can find a place there. The art looks...really nice, actually.

upcoming expansion pack
Are you already busy with making it?
Some other wonders can be Jetavanaramaya,Ananda Temple,Yongning Pagoda(tallest pagoda that was built in China),Basantapur Palace...
Civs that could be included are Pala,Xiongnu,Brunei,Tangut,Sena(Bengal)...
Maybe some events as "Wu Zetian has claimed the throne of China"(Zhou respawn with Wu Zetian),"Genghis Khan has founded the Mongol Empire"...
Can't wait for the expansion pack!

I need some technical help,
For some reason I am able to play RFC Asia on regular civ maps, but I cant find the regular scenario I have the map folder on the first level of my RFCA folder what have I done wrong?

NOTE: I will add screen shots of this later.

That sounds like your .ini file is messed up. Try to either unzip the mod again or use the one attached to the post; I hope it fixes your problem :goodjob:

Attachments

• RFCA.zip
    562 bytes · Views: 30
That sounds like your .ini file is messed up. Try to either unzip the mod again or use the one attached to the post; I hope it fixes your problem :goodjob:

okay thank you I hope this works
otherwise ill make an ARR of a really weird Asian Scenario even worse it I'll write like a history book! :lol::crazyeye:

No change, I must be putting it in the wrong place

Should the configuration settings go in the assets?
sorry.. no screenshots, there too big for the forum requirements

Help? Anybody?
I wasnt kidding about the AAR..

Did you put it in the right Mods folder? It should be in the Mods folder in the Program Files/.../Sid Meiers Civilization/Beyond The Sword, and not the one in My Documents/My Games/Beyond The Sword. If the latter is the case, then the map won't show in most instances.

Did you put it in the right Mods folder? It should be in the Mods folder in the Program Files/.../Sid Meiers Civilization/Beyond The Sword, and not the one in My Documents/My Games/Beyond The Sword. If the latter is the case, then the map won't show in most instances.

nope it is in the program file...

well, upload some screenies and I'm sure we could take a look at it (use ImageShack or some other free photo uploader service)

okay ill try that
but for now I was able to get rid of the regular map thing by messing with the title of the configuration settings but I still dont have the scenario map.

I tried to add the map to the saves function and then the regular BTS saves but it dose not seem like the game recognizes it..

Here are some screenshots, I messed with the config settings again to see if I get to it via regular maps and all I got was the menu screenshot

http://my.imageshack.us/v_images.php
Thanks in advance! :)

Yay I found it on my own...
It turned out that the map didnt appear because it was set for RFCA not RFCA v1.1

Is it possible that the AI is a little preposterous at tech trading?
Because most of the time they want me to trade a technology that is double worth of their technology + 4 other techs for ONE tech.

Also,my civilopedia is messed up.
Civilizations have the wrong UHVs and UPs.
Example:Vietnam-The Power of Tibetan Plateau
-Control all Himalayan Hill tiles by 960

Maybe you can replace some leaderheads?
Chandragupta does not seem quite happy when he greets me.
Suryavarman's LH is historically inaccurate,maybe you could replace him with my new Suryavarman LH?
The Ramkhamhaeng LH freaks me out,weird animations and weird face,if you follow the above options then you can use Suryavarman's original animations.
The game could use some more ladies as leaders,maybe if you implement changing leaders in different periods?

Well, the tect thing I believe is measured through the flavors (such as Military, Science, Religion etc.) and the Ai probably considers these. Also, the friendlier they are, the better deals you get.

Top Bottom