Rhye's and Fall of Asia - Version 1.1

Since it's a custom Tech Tree, teh flavour values might be a bit off though

Yay I found it on my own...
It turned out that the map didnt appear because it was set for RFCA not RFCA v1.1
Great! Have fun:goodjob:
Also,my civilopedia is messed up.
Civilizations have the wrong UHVs and UPs.
Example:Vietnam-The Power of Tibetan Plateau
-Control all Himalayan Hill tiles by 960
Sure, that should be fixed.
xMaybe you can replace some leaderheads?
Chandragupta does not seem quite happy when he greets me.
Suryavarman's LH is historically inaccurate,maybe you could replace him with my new Suryavarman LH?
The Ramkhamhaeng LH freaks me out,weird animations and weird face,if you follow the above options then you can use Suryavarman's original animations.
The game could use some more ladies as leaders,maybe if you implement changing leaders in different periods?
The thing is that there are quite few Asian LHs, because most of the time the LH creators in the forum like to concentrate on Ancient or European ones. So i'm actually grateful for every single one of them i could include. That's also one of the reasons Deng Sui is the Han Leader, because up till Han was included the database was expended... Luckily for the mod, the LHs that have be included are all excellent quality and uniqe in style, so the fact that Chandragupta seems mean for a greeting or Rhamkamhaeng has feminine movements (that's what you get for assining Bouddica's kfm) are more of a plus for me, Also, i'd like to keep the vanilla LHs as much as possible, to preserve the feel of RFC.
There are just so few female LHs because there are almost always more notable male ones, apart from Vietnam. And the other ones i included are there because they had the best art around.
So after all, multiple LH are simply not feasable. I mean, SoI doesn't have it either, and it works pretty well imo.

Also, i'd like to keep the vanilla LHs as much as possible, to preserve the feel of RFC
I think the opposite.
Why?
Suryavarman's LH is inaccurate.If you use my Suryavarman LH,then you can give Ramkhamhaeng Suryavarman's original normal animations.
This is my Suryavarman II LH,besides,none of the current LHs in RFCA is based on th arawak model.
Spoiler :
Is that a leaderhead of bad quality?
And seasnake has a LH of Ramkhamhaeng that doesn't look weird.
And that Ramkhamhaeng LH of Amra is a bad LH if you want my opinion
And I have a Pulakesi LH too,which is based on Julius his LH and uses his animations,which none of the LHs in RFCA use.
I also have an unreleased Indian LH that can be used as Chandragupta II or you can use my Chandragupta in the database.
I have a Khri ma lod LH(she would be unique because she is based on Hatshepsut and nobody uses her animations in RFCA),she was the one who caused the massive expansion of the Tibetan Empire,NOT Songtsen Gampo(altough he founded the empire) and she was the key to Tibet's Golden Age. But she is a not well-known person.
I also have a Kyansittha LH who uses Pacal's animations and is based on Pacal.
I have a lot of other LHs whou could be uses too...
I have barely seen anyone who uses my LHs in mods :sad::cry:,so if you are going to reject all of my proposals,I would be very sad.
:sad::cry:

I have barely seen anyone who uses my LHs in mods :sad::cry:,so if you are going to reject all of my proposals,I would be very sad.
:sad::cry:
I'm sorry if this in any ways offend you, but do not use arguments like these. Discussion should be based on logical argumentation, not feelings. Sorry again if this offends you.

I'm sorry if this in any ways offend you, but do not use arguments like these. Discussion should be based on logical argumentation, not feelings. Sorry again if this offends you.
It is not an argument,it's a fact.

Why do you take this so personally? All i said is that i like the LHs included and that adding more leaders is unnecessary.
And veBear has a point; using :cry: and :sad: puts it on an emotional level and seems like you want me to feel pitty for your work or even for you, which won't help anyone.

I don't want you to add leaders,I would like you to replace old leaderheads with newer ones.
And some aren't historically accurate such as Suryavarman II and Ramkhamhaeng.
I'm only trying to help to improve this mod.
I CAN'T just a play a game with that ridiculous looking "Ramkhamhaeng",it annoys me,I can't just play one game with him without saying:"Oh my goodness,what is that for a thing?!"
I can't just understand why so many people use that outdated LH instead of seansnake's newer version.
I still suggest to replace Suryavarman original's LH with my leaderhead and give Ramkhamhaeng Suryavarman's original animations.
I like most of the LHs in this mod,except for Pulakesi,Ramkhamhaeng and Chandragupta,so I still suggest to replace him.
The Trung Sisters should be updated to their newest version.
It's not so that the game crashes when you change the LHs,I already tested that.
If I make a mod,then I give leaders leaderheads on their historical accuracy AND pleasantnesss for the player.
This is my favourite RFC mod and I only want the best for it.
And when will you fix the Ming spawn?

No,it isn't (not with my version).
I downloaded three or two weeks ago the latest version and I can't choose them as a playable civ,nor do they spawn when I play as a civ.
And when I play as a Chinese civ,even if I'm very solid,the new Chinese civ does not collapse.This ends up in a game where 3 Chinese civs peacefully co-exist until I finish them.
I didn't use SVN.

That’s probably the difference. The Ming are playable in the SVN. I have some thing I want to do for the mod. When I’m finished with that, I will launch a new version.

I know I said this before, but the progress was delayed. I hope to launch the new version soon.

In my game Chinese Civs are stable into another civ forms up and decalres war on me (right now I am tang against Song) Perhaps the only thing that could be fixed is making the game longer, because as the Tang it took a long time to just make myself prosperous much less any empire now building now in 968 I am doing better than ever before and a song army just pops up.
Maybe some natural disasters first?

In my game Chinese Civs are stable into another civ forms up and decalres war on me (right now I am tang against Song) Perhaps the only thing that could be fixed is making the game longer, because as the Tang it took a long time to just make myself prosperous much less any empire now building now in 968 I am doing better than ever before and a song army just pops up.
Maybe some natural disasters first?

Now the Buddhist Council voted against the Song, so they ended their war and afterwards they soon fell apart and all of their cities flipped to me, sounds nice but now I am at 0% research rate and am losing 56 gold every turn.

Should we take the religious coucnils out of this? I don't think it is very realistic

now the council stopped the Jurchen's war against me as well :) though this time I could have dealt with them

I don't want you to add leaders,I would like you to replace old leaderheads with newer ones.
And some aren't historically accurate such as Suryavarman II and Ramkhamhaeng.
I'm only trying to help to improve this mod.
I CAN'T just a play a game with that ridiculous looking "Ramkhamhaeng",it annoys me,I can't just play one game with him without saying:"Oh my goodness,what is that for a thing?!"
I can't just understand why so many people use that outdated LH instead of seansnake's newer version.
I still suggest to replace Suryavarman original's LH with my leaderhead and give Ramkhamhaeng Suryavarman's original animations.
I like most of the LHs in this mod,except for Pulakesi,Ramkhamhaeng and Chandragupta,so I still suggest to replace him.
The Trung Sisters should be updated to their newest version.
It's not so that the game crashes when you change the LHs,I already tested that.
If I make a mod,then I give leaders leaderheads on their historical accuracy AND pleasantnesss for the player.
This is my favourite RFC mod and I only want the best for it.
And when will you fix the Ming spawn?
But... you do know that you can still use them in your version? I mean, if you really think that they are unbearable. You seem to be the first to think so, and i can still offer you to make a small expansion pack with the proposed LHs so i can feature it on the opening post and the sourceforge post.

But... you do know that you can still use them in your version? I mean, if you really think that they are unbearable. You seem to be the first to think so, and i can still offer you to make a small expansion pack with the proposed LHs so i can feature it on the opening post and the sourceforge post.
I already use them in my version and it makes the game more accurate.
You still don't get my point,I don't want them in a small expansion.
I would like that you replace some bad LHs with better LHs.
They are not accurate and/or are bad LHs.
The Trung Sisters should be updated to its newest version.
So PLEASE replace those bad LHs with my suggestions.

Can you give a list of which LH should be replaced an updated? I don't know if civaddicted wants to replace the "bad"-ones with "better"-ones. But updating certain things (in this case an LH) is hardly ever a bad idea.

-Suryavarman II,you can use my LH
-Ramkhamhaeng can use Suryavarman II's original animations
-Chandragupta II,I have some Indian LH in store
-Pulakesi,you can use my LH
-Trung Sisters,Ekmek has an newer version
Most LHs are historically inaccurate and Ramkhamhaeng is just a bad LH with Boudica's animations

Top Bottom