Rhye's and Fall of the Triumvirates

No the Buffy mod works fine, as does the HOF mod. I got the new edition of rhyes single player as the one that comes from steam on the packet is still with chariot immortals and they all work fine.

Steam is the future!

No the Buffy mod works fine, as does the HOF mod. I got the new edition of rhyes single player as the one that comes from steam on the packet is still with chariot immortals and they all work fine.

Hm, maybe there's something specific to this mod.

I attached the initial turn for China of this game, does that one work?

Steam is the future!

That it may be, but it is horrible to use with Civ4 mods.

Follow the link in my sig, I linked it somewhere in the OP of my other RFC PBEM's thread.

No good. It's strange as the 3 wb files for the scenarios I can see in the mod. One thought I had is could you post the civ 4 dll file you have extracted? That seems to be what it dislikes.

You can find it in the rhyes mp folder in the assets subfolder. If that doesn't work I will be struggling for ideas ...

No good. It's strange as the 3 wb files for the scenarios I can see in the mod. One thought I had is could you post the civ 4 dll file you have extracted? That seems to be what it dislikes.

You can find it in the rhyes mp folder in the assets subfolder. If that doesn't work I will be struggling for ideas ...

Here you go.

Apologies to all for the delay, GPS'd turn 28 to Imp. Knoedel now.

Edit: I lost my scouting warrior to some random animals while I was away on my work "vacation". I didn't even get a chance to say good bye. :'(

First contact between humans has been made in our game! Shall we cooperate or bother each other? Would archaeologists of future find Mesopotamian artifacts in Indus Valley?

As far as I can see we can neither trade with nor conquer each other at this point.

Not even open borders. So if our band of Warriors wants to peacefully explore mystical Indus Valley civilization it may end up in technical war. :cringe:

You need to beeline Writing as part of your UHV anyway, so that's less of a problem for you.

Btw can it be that you sent a warrior to Europe? I recently explored the Balkans but didn't find the goodie but that was supposed to be there.

I mean ... who is closer to Europe? What surprising is how I did not see anyone roaming around...

I'm really sorry imp but I have tried everything I can think of and still cannot get the mod to work. Can't find any online posts from people who have had the same problem or anything.

My last hope was to find my old cd version of the game but I have looked all over my parents house upside down while I was back this weekend and sunnies I must have pawned it after I bought it on steam.

If no one else has any suggestions at all about what I could try then I suggest starting to look for a replacement to hopefully not slow the game up at all. I do apologise, but it is out of my control and I don't know what else to try...

I'm really sorry imp but I have tried everything I can think of and still cannot get the mod to work. Can't find any online posts from people who have had the same problem or anything.

My last hope was to find my old cd version of the game but I have looked all over my parents house upside down while I was back this weekend and sunnies I must have pawned it after I bought it on steam.

If no one else has any suggestions at all about what I could try then I suggest starting to look for a replacement to hopefully not slow the game up at all. I do apologise, but it is out of my control and I don't know what else to try...

Really sad to hear that. :( This sounds probably stupid, but have you tried reinstalling the game and the mod?

I've tried reinstalling the mod a few times with no success. I haven't gone for the for game as I normally have limited internet downloads. I suppose I could overnight here but as bts and all the other mods I have were working I didn't want to go for the full reinstall (the joys of downloads...)

I will do so tonight whilst there is faster internet but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Hm, have you gotten any error messages when installing the mod itself?

No, the mod installs fine. Only error message I get is when I open the save, which says something like that the file has been protected in order to make sure that the assets folder has not been modified. But as I said, the mod loads up fine but there are no options to start a game or anything. Really strange

Hmhmhm do you have Teamviewer installed and some free time right now? I would like to take a look at it myself.

Top Bottom