Rhye's of Civilization - the fastest loading mod Expanded

Rate this mod!

• I can't play Civ without this: no more loading times!

Votes: 203 66.6%
  • A good mod, but I won't play with it

Votes: 54 17.7%
  • I don't like the map

Votes: 13 4.3%
  • I don't like the terrain

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • I don't like the additions

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • I don't like the rules changes

Votes: 21 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anarki said:
How's Napoleon going iboltscrew?
It's done but i don't really play civilization since three days... cause i just got !!! DOOM 3 !!! and it's awesome... amazing... unbeleivable... crazy... anyway... I can finally use my new graphic card (GeForce FX 5700 Ultra) :crazyeye: and like everytime, John Carmack made a amazing 3d engine.. the best coder on earth :rolleyes:
I don't think i will play civilization for the next three week :lol: I will be busy playing !!! DOOM 3 !!! . Doom, Doom II, Quake, Quake II, Quake III arena was my BEST games of all time and you know, with Doom 3, i will be out of for a couple week... :cool:

Athlonxp 2000+
512 ram DDR 333mhz
GeForce FX 5700 ultra 128meg DDR II

800 x 600
High Quality
40 fps

Hi,

Hey, Ryhe have you fixed 2.48 yet? You said you were going to be uploading the fixed version tonight! It still says 2.48 and I don't want to download the broken version with the resource problem that was stated a couple of posts earlier.

Thanks

tacfun

a.k.a. I use to be HeartOfTroy if you remember me?..:)

Anarki said:
iboltscrew, you're supposed to let us download the Leaderhead before you go play Doom. :\
Ya i know, but i can't upload it, the file is too big. My BulletProof is down and i have to setup my router for my new FTP server. For NOW, I'm lazy and excited by doom 3... i'll see if i can do something about it.

Ottomans are 3 out of 5 IMO.

Later UU and tough starting location keep them out of the top tier.

Mod sounds lovely...hope England get a bigger island than in Civ2 (2 squares i think :( ) Just finished download, and i'll try and get you some screenshots :)

Is that a seperate download? Or is it part of the package download? Confused? Been gone for awhile..lol...Yes I have Identity crisis..lol!

tacfun

tacfun, we're speaking about the "Random map" alternative version, right?
That's what I fixed (the resources as prerequisites for wonders were a problem for the random map only). You have to go to the site (see my signature) and go to the downloads, then to the alternative versions page.

Dauntless-> hello. Let me know if you like it. And vote! :)

thanks Rhye..now I get it. 1 thing I would like is that you take down the link to my Troy mod please. I will do a new one one day and I really didn't like that one and it wasn't complete. If you please would take my Troy mod down on your webpage I would be very happy.

Thank You

tacfun!!

Please remove the link on your website to Troy. I have deleted the file.

Thank You.

tacfun

PS. Can't wait to try your mod again! Your the best..later!

@Rhye: I get the message "text\pediacons.txt":ICON_BLDG_Holy_War" when I try to install the game and then the game exits.

Any ideas to help me out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom