Rhys and Fall of Europe on Mac Mountain Lion?

Hi, welcome :wavey:

I assume Rhys & Fall of Europe is an enhanced version of the original Rhyes & Fall mod. Rhyes & Fall uses a custom DLL, and it is therefore likely that it cannot be run with Mac versions of Civ4, which are not capable of working with custom DLLs.

However, when Civ4 Beyond the Sword (BtS) was released for the Mac, it came with two compiled-in mods that included the custom DLL code. One was The Road to War, and the other was Rhyes & Fall of Civilization.

You can, therefore, run the version of Rhyes & Fall of Civilization that comes built-in to Civ4 BtS on a Mac. This is not the most recent version of Rhyes & Fall, and it does not focus on Europe. If you want to investigate, launch BtS and select Load a Mod. Choose Rhyes and Fall of Civilization. The game will relaunch and load up the mod. You can then choose a scenario, and a civ.

I haven't played it myself. But I have seen reports of problems because it's an early version and doesn't include more recent bug fixes and patches. I believe there may be some fixes for these issues, but you will need to search this forum to investigate.

I see no reason why it would have an specific issues on Mountain Lion.

Top Bottom