[R&F] Rise and Fall General Discussion Thread

It just occurred to me that there's an outside chance this week's reveals will be delayed by a day due to the Martin Luther King, Jr holiday.

Unlikely (most American businesses don't close - just schools and government offices, mostly), but within the realm of possibility.

We'll find out soon....

Twenty-four days!

As I said, I hope for Ottoman Empire, Inca Empire or African country, hopefully other than Zulu.

He is still severely under powered compared to other governors, Victor's abilities make him useful in early wars and only during wars, other governors are useful for the whole game and in all situations. If at least he had some bonuses toward unit production or unit experience it would make him good all around, right now save form emergencies he is not an optimal choice.

Fair enough. Bonus production to city walls would have been in line with what they were going for while offering a bit more utility.

Just a heads up for everyone: Greenmangaming is offering 25% off today and tomorrow with code (I believe BLUE25), which might be a decent discount for some who haven't grabbed Rise and Fall yet (or perhaps be incentive enough for one DLC purchase).

Noo!!! There's no reveal this week...

Thinking about Italy and alliances, I wonder if Austria is in this expansion with how it worked with city states in the past.
Both would be good eventually, I'm not so sure in this expansion.
I'd like to be able to play as Maria Theresa though and send off her children with the delegation. :mischief:

I was staring at that string of letters for some time thinking that it must be an awesome native American name or something. :shifty: :lol:

I thought the same but didn't bother trying to read it.

I dunno, Shaka being the genghis replacement is a pretty good reason to not tell it in the livestream.
I still think that if William Wallace is actually in the expansion, it's as Genghis Khan's GG replacement.

that's would be optimal, because it may free up a slot for the Ottomans/Byzzies. Saving Ottomans for the next expansion would not be a popular move.

Make a Celtic DLC instead featuring Scotland, Ireland and Gaul as Separate Civs. Maybe toss in Boudicca as a leader for Brittannia (ie: the indigenous Britons) if they really want to. Should sell well enough too. :D

:gripe:What? No leader reveal this week!

Why not? I can't see any info on this anywhere... Won't it just be delayed a day due to MLK?

Top Bottom