[R&F] Rise and Fall General Discussion Thread

Kilts and bagpipes incoming!

I place the odds of William Wallace looking anything at all like the medieval knight he was, rather than a blue-faced Mel Gibson, at approximately 0.
Not neccesarily him but a UU would be a prime candidate, but who knows. Bagpipes will definitely be playing for the theme.

I'm disappointed they went with Scotland over Gaul or Ireland, I just hope they don't actually use William Wallace or call the civ "Celts". Also a bit miffed about lack of Ottomans and likely replacement of the Inca. I don't really mind the Zulu but I would've preferred Babylon as the returning Civ 1 vet.

I'm disappointed they went with Scotland over Gaul or Ireland, I just hope they don't actually use William Wallace or call the civ "Celts".
Could it be called the Gaelic Empire to include Ireland as well? That might be a stretch.
Who will get the unique district? Encampment for Zulu?
99% sure it will be.

Zulu will get the Unique Encampment for sure. Mapuche will probably be the cultural/defensive civ.

I'm guessing they'll show Mapuche next week, followed by Gaelic/Scots and then finish with the Zulu.

I'm disappointed they went with Scotland over Gaul or Ireland, I just hope they don't actually use William Wallace or call the civ "Celts". Also a bit miffed about lack of Ottomans and likely replacement of the Inca. I don't really mind the Zulu but I would've preferred Babylon as the returning Civ 1 vet.
Yeah, pretty annoyed they went with Scotland over Gaul or Ireland.

Could it be called the Gaelic Empire to include Ireland as well? That might be a stretch.
The term you want is Dal Rialta. :p

So... twenty-three days.

Ok, I must try to be positive about the reveal of Scotland... Well... If the Scotland is really in the game along with Victoria's England (along with the USA and Australia), we may also get both Austria and Bohemia. And, with a little (huge) amount of luck, even Hungary!

Btw. I still see the Santa hats :p

Calling it now:

23rd: Mapuche reveal
25th: Scotland reveal
30th: Zulu reveal

With a couple of livestreams thrown in, maybe one in release week.

You must be the last one :lol::lol::lol:
Nope, me too!

Top Bottom