Rise and fall release time?

Maybe Sarah wanted to write 6pm, rather than 6am. It matches what Steams tells me as the unlock time, 7pm (I am in the Eastern European Time zone, i.e. CET+1). Or, it may be a Steam thing, who knows.

100% skipping my classes on Thursday, but probably because I'll be sleeping off the Wednesday night R&F all-nighter (2/7, 9pm release for me) :queen::egypt::queen:

I also interpreted as steam being off because Sarah's Twitter time zones were very specific and imply Thursday Feb 8 release times across the board.

Steam contradicts itself because somewhere it says Feb 8 and another place it says releasing Feb 9..

This is the discrepancy I am talking about. The second one is much much later (corresponds to 12am EST Friday Feb 9th which is one whole day later). It would throw off all my plans.. can someone ask Sarah again??

1.jpg
2.jpg

This is the discrepancy I am talking about. The second one is much much later (corresponds to 12am EST Friday Feb 9th which is one whole day later). It would throw off all my plans.. can someone ask Sarah again??

For what it's worth, the changed countdown now coincides roughly with the time that the Steam storefront refreshes each day (old deals end, new deals begin etc). I don't know if that means the release time has been changed or if its maybe some kind of default placeholder time Steam uses for DLC releases.

I told my wife I needed tomorrow off and she attacked me with a knife.
I have a mate from Huddersfield who shares similar anekdotes somewhat daily. To the point I'm starting to wonder if you people are even kidding :p

Yes, I would like to know as well. Mine went from 10pm tonight (Wed.) according to Sarah, to 10am tomorrow (Thurs.) - 12 hours later according to Steam.

*Edit: Per Sarah https://twitter.com/sbar713/status/961215706879709184
...Steam appears to be wrong, but I’ll find out why. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
So woke up this morning a bit muddled, thinking "wait! Is this the morning after R&F dropped?!" Only to realize that, no, that was tomorrow. Sunk back into bed in disgust. . . .

I'm such a kid. One would think I was 9 again, awaiting Christmas!

i do not know when it is released in holland, i am already waiting lol. hope midnight, can go trough the night, agenda cleared untill next wednesday, but usually something pops up to spoilt the fun. anyone know realse time for europe??

I'm in Sweden, my Steam says Available February 8th, unlocks in about 1 day and 4 hours.

Guys, Sarah was quoted above that she is investigating the issue and that the Steam release time is wrong, so be patient until we hear from her. They are six time zones behind CET (Firaxis is located in Baltimore), it is about 9:30am there right now, so please give Sarah a chance to see what is wrong.

Top Bottom