Rise and fall release time?

Guys, Sarah was quoted above that she is investigating the issue and that the Steam release time is wrong, so be patient until we hear from her. They are six time zones behind CET (Firaxis is located in Baltimore), it is about 9:30am there right now, so please give Sarah a chance to see what is wrong.

I suspect it will be fixed. Should drop midnight Eastern Time US or 5am GMT.

I suspect it will be fixed. Should drop midnight Eastern Time US or 5am GMT.

Yes, they will fix it people. DON´T DESPAIR!

Can you believe that I didn't consider that I have a long holiday weekend: Monday and Tuesday off? I knew they were coming, but it didn't register that it was necessarily this weekend nor that I could use them to play! Ok, I don't know what I will do with myself. Sorry, I need to get back to work or I will just go crazy excited...Plus, I am a Mac user and for the first time will play on day one...ok, I need some structure right now. Going back to work.

I'll still be up.
A lot of posts about getting out of work. That used to be me. This time I have a legitimate excuse. Had a seizure last August. Can't do much for another month. Yep, I'll do anything to get in a little CIV.

I have a class to teach at noon tomorrow, so I couldn't stay up late enough to make it worthwhile. Good news is I am completely free when I finish at 1:15 tomorrow afternoon until Sunday.

So it is tomorrow wednesday 08/02/2018 at 05:00 UTC
Nice, I can download it while I sleep :)

I have a class to teach at noon tomorrow, so I couldn't stay up late enough to make it worthwhile. Good news is I am completely free when I finish at 1:15 tomorrow afternoon until Sunday.

I wish that would be the case for me. But, we're having a transportation strike in my city today so no classes today. But I'd hoped that would have been tomorrow. There is a chance that no agreement will be reached so, who knows, I might not have classes tomorrow. Is it bad of me to wish for that?

I wish that would be the case for me. But, we're having a transportation strike in my city today so no classes today. But I'd hoped that would have been tomorrow. There is a chance that no agreement will be reached so, who knows, I might not have classes tomorrow. Is it bad of me to wish for that?

Are the cebritas still doing their thing?

:D But of course. We wouldn't live without them. They are part of La Paz now and forever.

How do you know about them? :):D

I'm glad! On "Last Week Tonight" John Oliver did a segment about them sometime last year.

I'm new to CF so I don't know the rules regarding linking videos, but if you search for "Last Week Tonight With John Oliver - Bolivian Zebras" on youtube you can find the clip!

Steam is saying 23 hours, which I'm guessing is just based on the default Steam unlock time.

Yep, Steam estimate jumped 12 hours ahead. So, about eight hours to go.
It's also downloading a 1,1GB update.
Might that be R&F files or a patch ?

I pre-purchesed at Green Man Gaming - has anybody already got the key...? I am waiting for that...

I pre-purchesed at Green Man Gaming - has anybody already got the key...? I am waiting for that...

From Reddit:

Keys will be with you on day of release unless there is a confirmed preload and we are given permissions to release them early.

Top Bottom