RiskNES III - Apex In Circle

Sent my orders.

Hey, if you people don't appreciate it, I don't particularly care to waste one to three hours making it then. :p

Also, we're waiting on Sir human-slaughter, but he's been amongst the most prompt players and I have other things to do, so we'll wait.
I'm totally fine with the regular map. It's easier for you, and it makes no practical difference to us.

Retroactive deletion.

Hmm, that mission was much easier than mine.

Good game, and congratulations on the game, O closest ally Nik.

Retroactive deletion.

Retroactive deletion.

@Sym- Because I had a strong sense of honour. I signed an agreement.

My mission was to control one continent, and gain a foothold on every other continent.

My strategy was to do just that, then ask Niklas if I could send an army into South America, then call it a shared victory.

I was very close, and probably would have done it had it not been for terrible RNG. I had holdings in four, Africa was sooooo close, and South America just required Nik's permission.

Of course, there's the chance he would have objected, but what of it? I wouldn't expect him to be unwilling, but if he was I would fight.

Retroactive deletion.

I had to take China. I was going to do it next turn, but you are right Symphony. I tried to be cautious about my moves, which was actually working well had we not had missions to accomplish. :(

Iggy could not have taken North America from me next turn, and I would possibly have furthered my control on South America.

Retroactive deletion.

Retroactive deletion.

Woohoo, second game down. :king:

I don't think signing an agreement in the beginning was a bad move at all. It allowed both of us to get a continent early, since we were really each other's sole contenders in Oceania and South America.

Regarding my mission and its simplicity, well, I don't quite agree. You can be lucky and manage to destroy someone, but since everyone is eager to get those bonus cards, you have to be just that - lucky. I was one turn away from being the one to kill Red player, I tried to bully Yellow into leaving him be. When Yellow didn't, my road became a lot longer. It was also fully possible that someone strong would kill Yellow too, which would have made my mission more or less futile.

If my mission had been to have a foothold at every continent, I would have had that some time ago. Because of my armies already present in Asia, a sneak attack Argentina=>New Zeeland, Venezuela=>Central America and Brazil=>North Africa=>Western Europe would have done the trick way back when. :p

I guess what I'm saying is, every mission can be a lot easier by sheer luck. Anyway, nice game all, much more fun and challenging than the last one where people seemed to act like headless chicken most of the time, at least in the end. :thumbsup:

Retroactive deletion.

Start the next one, already! :D

oh i guess i didnt realize we were playing mission risk lol. My fault. I was going for it kinda at the end but I had no clue we were doing mission risk. Good job niklas.

Retroactive deletion.

Top Bottom