[MODCOMP] Rockdrums2RocknRoll Soundtrack overhaul mod

Does it work with the latest SVN?
It does work. I hear the music in game and got no errors. Edit- I hear most of the tracks. Sometimes it would say: Can't play this audio track or something along the lines on notification text on top though, so probably not 100 percent updated. Not sure.

Last edited:
I've seen that error ever since I started using this music modmod four years ago, I'm pretty sure that minor issue is on the modmod's end not the main mod.

I've seen that error ever since I started using this music modmod four years ago, I'm pretty sure that minor issue is on the modmod's end not the main mod.
It's three or four tracks that are missing. If you're fast enough to screenshot the error, you can add any mp3 you want under the missing file name and the game will play it without issue.

It's three or four tracks that are missing. If you're fast enough to screenshot the error, you can add any mp3 you want under the missing file name and the game will play it without issue.
Or there is typo in some definitions

Does this work without SVN? I tried it with the v42 install and I can't even launch the game; I just get an endless stream of XML errors.

Does this work without SVN? I tried it with the v42 install and I can't even launch the game; I just get an endless stream of XML errors.
It should work on V42.

Installation guide:
1. Never overwrite old version of mod with new one - always delete old version, as files are often moved, renamed or removed.

2. Mod must be named Caveman2Cosmos and won't work if placed in Documents/My Games folder.

So valid install paths will look like this:
For GoG this will be something like: C:\Program Files (x86)\Civilization IV Complete\Civ4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Caveman2Cosmos
For steam it will be something like: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization IV Beyond the Sword\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Caveman2Cosmos
Assets folder would exist in Caveman2Cosmos folder - ensure it isn't nested!

3. If game is on system drive "c:", then you need to run as admin.

The regular game works perfectly. I only get the XML errors when I try to run with the modmod.

The regular game works perfectly. I only get the XML errors when I try to run with the modmod.
You have to replace xml files with my path - its in one of first posts.

You have to replace xml files with my path - its in one of first posts.
I just got your patch. I had skipped over it before because it said it was for SVN, but of course that was four years ago so it makes sense that it's in the regular version now. Anyway I tried it, and it works, and it's great. Thanks!

raxo regularly updates that post with version of the files compatible with the latest SVN, the last update to that post was March this year, which is still before the 42 update, but bear this fact in mind if you ever update to the SVN version.

Is this modmod compatible with the latest new savebreaking SVN? I ask because i notice there hasn't been a patch update from raxo in over a year.

Not sure if it works, raxo or Geddon would probably know. The download link seems broken though, just sends me to some random page about music by this Diane Arkenstone character. Idk maybe I'm clicking on the link wrong.

Not sure if it works, raxo or Geddon would probably know. The download link seems broken though, just sends me to some random page about music by this Diane Arkenstone character. Idk maybe I'm clicking on the link wrong.
@Sword_Of_Geddon your link died

Place it somewhere else. Google drive doesn't tag any files for copyright.

Top Bottom