Role Play Challenge: All Good Things.......

Time for a Commando quote.

"Hey Shaka, Remember when I said I'd kill you last..... I LIED!"

I was going to write the same thing :lol:

All Good Things....: The Byzantine Backstab!

Moving along with this RPC as I can sense blood out there. After getting peace with hannibal we direct our attention north towards

Yes Justinian, you were a valued friend but you are no longer of use to us.

Unfortunately, Justinian brings alot of baggage to the field.

So our strategy involved clobbering Justinian to the north while slowly taking out his allies to the west.

I had many screenshots for a very large battle, mostly capturing cities. However, I will append them to a minimum amount.

We took alot of border cities, leaving our boundary like this

My biggest concern to the west is elimiating as many leaders there are possible, notably Ragnar/Willem/Mansa. Is abella is more southern but is terrible land.

Now there was a pretty significant Byzantine counter attack to the eastern area, and this coastal city changed hands a few time.

Each round Justinian lost alot more rifles/cavalry/infantry than we did tanks.

The Ap vote options opened up again

we voted to dogpile Monty!

Also you should note Isabella broke away from Justinian and after a little hell razing

She was willing to talk peace.

One less to worry about.

And here we finally kicked the vikings off our continent.

And somehow, the Sportsleague quest was unfullfilled for the longest time because

We took the extra happiness!

To Be continued..............

All Good Things....: The Byzantine Backstab!

Pretty soon we kicked both Willem and Mansa off the continent!

We then cut a deep path into Byzantine lands, captuirng the capital

We saved quite a few cities this segment, as we are safe from a domination win. However, we definitely need some prudence later on with Hannibal.

Finally Ragnar breaks away from Justinian and we seek a separate peace.

Here we managed to cut the Byzantine lands in half, using mostly tanks with some supporting marines and artillery.

Also airpower is playing into this now!

Washington breaks away from Justinian and we get a separate peace there.

And one of the last Byzantine cities on this continent.

Mansa broke away from Justinian so we used the AP to

Get the entire world after Mansa!

Justinian is a beaten fragment of his former glory and we bring him for negotiations.

We saved here.

Victory conditions

And demographics

OK, we have ONE remaining threat to us. Time to eliminate Hannibal and then consider building a navy to hunt down these renegade leaders! Kublai is a one continent man, so every other continent needs to be razed!

So your just going to damage everyone but not kill them? :confused:

THat won't count as a conquest victory.

So your just going to damage everyone but not kill them? :confused:

THat won't count as a conquest victory.

They will all die. Eventually. This game is about Vengence which is a dish best served up cold!

Burn, burn 'em all, muahahahaha:mwaha::devil:

I'm definitely looking forward to the destruction of Shaka!!

Awesome!!!! I wanna see the largest fleet in RPC history!

All Good Things....: The Cartheginian War

No great suprise what we planned next. This continent is too small for us and Hannibal, one has to go!

First we finished this AP started war.

Then turned to more important matters.

My idea is to take the triple Holy City and burned everything else (almost).

Delhi falls very fast

Which was full of alot of treasure.

Yep, three holy shrines, plus the market/grocer/bank were saved in the sack of the city! THAT will help our funds quite a bit.

We had no set military plan, after sacking Delhi Kublai told his generals to simple go forth and burn!

And burn they did!

Meanwhile, you all remember what I said last segment about Shaka, that I would kill him last? Well apparently word got back to him and he felt real insulted

OK, you can bump Shaka's name on the elimination table up a wee bit. I will have to settle for killing Monty last, if he manages to survive.

So Shaka managed to send a few cavalry units that we killed easy enough.

Zara did have several cities north of the former Byzantine lands, which I razed a plenty until I came to hi capital

Notice what is in the backround there??? Yes folks, that is the Pentagon which is one World Wonder worth keeping!

We also got the Mauseleum and a Military Academy.

OK, OK we have been distracted enough, back to Hannibal.

Not much to say except things like

BURN BABY BURN!

We managed to start clearing out the northern areas where Ragnar had his stronghold

And proceeded to start pillaging all the towns!

Shaka was soon willing to talk peace

Do not worry, we shall get back to him the next segment.

Soon we had crippled Hannibal to the following lands here

As we continued buring the Carthaginian empire, Zara broke away from him allowing us to get peace

OK, down to Hannibal and Pericles.

And before you know it

Hannibal has been pushed off our continent. He still has significant cities in teh New World, so we need to prepare for that (Our navy still stinks). All that is left is to remove the Greeks.

Here you can see we razed the Creative Constructions HQ

And we bring our moderately overwhelming army against Athens.

And made peace with both Pericles

And Hannibal

I saved here, repositioning our replacements.

Ready to destroy Isabella and Shaka next segment

The west coast

We reassigned eps to spy on everyone.

Victory Conditions

We are doing just fine avoiding a domination win.

And demographics.

So onto Spain and the Nation of Zulu! Then we need to amass the Armada of death which we are just starting to do. We got that Overwhelm Doctrine event and thing we certainly should follow through on it!

Wow... I like the rate of these updates. :D

Nice job taking out Hannibal. You got no real competition now, its all clean up. You sure you'll be able to raze everything before the AI resettles it?

Wow... I like the rate of these updates. :D

Nice job taking out Hannibal. You got no real competition now, its all clean up. You sure you'll be able to raze everything before the AI resettles it?

I think you can not settle on fallout tiles. Not sure though. :)

What about a tech screen? Demographs say the closest AI in terms of GDP has <1000 while you have >3000!

Screw the new world. Let them eat nukes instead. Go out with a BANG!!!!

You might be setting a record for the amount of capitals that end up on the new world on a Terra Map.

I'm sure it's getting tedious for you, but as the last RPC it'd be nice to savor the last few turns rather than find a quick way out for the sake of ending it. And let me echo everyone else here and thank you for all of the fun you've brought to the forums with these games!

It had been mentioned before, but if there are still any barb territories on the New World it might be a good idea to take those cities and use them as a base of operations.

Pretty bizarre, in those last segments you made peace with 9 of the 12 surviving AIs and got maps from everyone, but there is still a huge chunk of the interior of the New World that is unexplored. Who has taken that territory, Monty? Barbs?

Top Bottom