Role Play Challenge: All Good Things.......

I planned this, but there is a time limit on how long you have to post a poll (in the past it has expired on me) and I panicked!!!:cry:

OMG. Another fact proving you put so much into the RPCs. What was the time max?

Congratulations on a fantastic victory. Great job of keeping the AI down and at war.

Too bad this is the last of the classic MS RPC challenges. :confused: :cry: :undecide: :gripe: :shifty: :dunno: :scared: :sad: :yuck:

You have amused me and inspired me greatly to improve my own play, and introduced a lot of mid and high-level strategies. I'm a long time lurker here, but I felt inclined to join so I could post in one of your legendary threads. All praise to you, MadScientist!:king:

Well done for all those RPCs mad!! :worship:

Kudos to you, Mad Scientist. You really did the CFC community a service with your time and effort on the RPC series. Look forward to seeing more of your stuff around these parts.

snif... snif............ GOODBYE MAD!:cry::cry::sad:

Nice rpc though!:hatsoff::trophy:

And at last, the glorius ride comes to an end. Thanks for it all Mad, its been great.

Mad, are you planning to post RPC's for civ 5 too?

Mad, are you planning to post RPC's for civ 5 too?

Yes I am and I am already considering the first RPC. I do want to play the game a bit before diving in but I probably will not wait that long.

As this was the last classic RPC, did you realize I continued the series with the next generation RPCs?

Top Bottom