RoM not appearing in list of mods

2000AD

Chieftain
Trying to get RoM 2.91 to work, downloaded and unzipped to the BtS mod folder but when i start BtS RoM doesn't appear in the list of mods to load.
Any ideas why it's not showing? I've delete and reinstalled it twice now and no joy.
Using Vista 64 bit and steam version of BtS if that makes any difference.

Trying to get RoM 2.91 to work, downloaded and unzipped to the BtS mod folder but when i start BtS RoM doesn't appear in the list of mods to load.
Any ideas why it's not showing? I've delete and reinstalled it twice now and no joy.
Using Vista 64 bit and steam version of BtS if that makes any difference.

That confused me too. You have to actually put it inside the Beyond The Sword folder, inside the civ iv beyond the sword folder.

Same,But i got a solution :D
Open up civ config in the civ 4 folder(not bts)

Look for a (Specify a mod folder)Once you found it change the zero to(Rise of Mankind)Once you run cif4,you run rom

Special thanx to cumminity for telling me this info :hammer::hammer:

Oh forgot ,sry,Dont forget to save n exit after youve done it

I'll point you towards the Edit function, Andres. Please use it rather than multi-posting constantly.

I've got the same problem, RoM isn't appearing in the list of mods. I've tried versions 2.91 and 2.92 and nothing has helped so far. I have a Steam version of BtS. Other mods like FfH2 work great.

Yeah i realised what Xwarq was saying eventualy. I thought it was meant to go in:
\Steam\steamapps\common\sid meier's civilization iv beyond the sword\mods

but instead it goes in
\Steam\steamapps\common\sid meier's civilization iv beyond the sword\Beyond the Sword\mods

There's another BtS folder within the base BtS folder, I guess either Steam of Firaxis are members of the Department of Redundancy Department.

Top Bottom