Root Mafia (Game Thread - Mafia Victory)

last big game I played we had a W/W wagon on D1! I was eventually for vehemently saying Tak was being yeeted on flisy reasons and trying to get the other wolf shot down! They then yeeted said wolf. I think I was the only mislynch which I'm not salty about at all.

I can't remember when EOD is - if it's today, apologies I won't be around for it, I've got a migraine coming on and am waiting for my drugs to kick in :\
You could just check the OP, mang:
-Days are 48 hours long, nights 24. You can post at night, unless specified otherwise.
(…)
-SOD/EOD at 9 PM GMT

I would like to hear from all CFC regulars about question #2, by the way, both on whether the observation is correct, and what you think it means for this gamestate RN.
About D1 lynches on CFC, it could be just that Takhisis being an old (though not necessarily that skilful) hand is really a vanillager who's trying to draw the lynch so as to procure information for the town's later successful employment of their uber-1337 solving skillz with the minimum of damage.

'Tis a nice goblet, by the way.

Vote: RRRaskolnikov

Reason: Normally a very active player on these forums but has gone completely AWOL. On the sign up thread said they were happy the game was starting on Sunday.

On the other hand I'm surprising myself with how much I'm posting this D1 phase. Three posts? Possibly a personal record!

On the other hand I'm surprising myself with how much I'm posting this D1 phase. Three posts? Possibly a personal record!
Is this Spanish wine I see before me?

The actual last game I played here I was yeeted D1 because I didn't sow up for the last 30 hours of the phase. I'd rather not let that happen.

I didn't show up for the last 30 hours. Jeez.

Indeed, you reaped what you sowed. :D

I disagree. I got murdered for doing nothing! That is cruel and unusual punishment!

I believe it was from Loderingo, not me.

We have actually come very close to wolf lynches on both of the last two games I have played on CFC. My first game here and the last on the main forums was a t/w wagon formation (and we managed to lynch the wolf the next day). The last game on the subforums had two wolves as top wagons in the middle of the day. In both we did end up lynching town eventually but I don't think either was fruitless.

Yes, I said that. I mainly looked at the topline results from each thread rather than digging down so could have missed some benefits to helping catch scum on later days.

Thanks for setting me straight Arakhor and El. I'm getting a reasonable town vibe from both of you as scum would surely let me lead town down the wrong path.

So, Loderingo, what does your analysis lead you to conclude?

Ohhh, you’re a tone player? Nice!

Unvote; Vote: Marluxion

I don’t remember much of anything about you, so hello! Would like to get to know you a bit better in this game
Hullo! The best way to get to know someone is to tunnel them, i always say :D

Unvote; Vote: Inawordyes

To find the scum you must first understand the scum
embrace the scum, become the scum
You sound like a cult leader.
That's about it I'm afraid so far (I'm slightly lean town for Legacy but not as much as the other two). I don't yet have that gut feel for who might be scum.
Fair enough, neither do I.

I'm curious what sort of useful response you'd expect to get to your question #2, el-ahrairah.

I'm not sure whether I'll get any useful response at all, but that's sure not going to stop me from poking at what interests me.

About D1 lynches on CFC, it could be just that Takhisis being an old (though not necessarily that skilful) hand is really a vanillager who's trying to draw the lynch so as to procure information for the town's later successful employment of their uber-1337 solving skillz with the minimum of damage.

See, this is where my belief in your statements starts to wane. Here's is a suuuuper basic summary of the things you've said which contribute towards my growing unease of you:

1. I'm just a harmless widdle old cat-friend
2. I have a role PM
3. I'm a vanillager trying to draw a lynch for the good of my kitty bretheren!

My issue here is: #1 and #2 cannot exist in the same world. If you're a harmless widdle-old cat-friend, it's impossible for you to get a role PM

Therefore, if you have a role PM, you're either a Kitty Power Role, or a player unaligned with the mighty Cat Empire.

If you were a Kitty Power Role, I expect at this point an admission of "guys, I super fudged up, I'm the KITTY COPVIGDOCMASON, sorry for letting you down, now let's try to kill someone who's not me."

Instead you're playing into it in a LAMISC (Look At Me, I'm So Cat) "grand master plan" way, which leads me to believe you're not actually aligned with town. The way you're handling your ignorance of how harmless widdle-old cat-friends actually received the information about their roles just comes across as very dishonest and deceptive.

I don’t know what I’m doing, I’m in unfamiliar territory and it’s throwing me off

You're playing WW.

You've done this before.

Recently.

The only difference is some minor formatting and lack of modbot.

Everything else is still the same. This is your chance to travel to far-off websites, meet new people, and kill them. The fact that you're perpetuating this "FLAIL SO HELPLESS" persona is just making me scumread you all the more. Which is a shame because you're currently one of my favourite people to play with and I kinda hoped we could be kitty-pals in this game.

P.S. My drugs kicked in and I also have alcohol, this is turning out to be an acceptable evening :crazyeye::crazyeye::crazyeye:

Top Bottom