Root Mafia (Sign-Up Thread)

pzelda

Emperor

The Woodland was in the middle of internal struggle. The ancient Eerie Dynasties lost control over majority of their traditional territory after warring each other in eternal hunger for more power. Now, they have a civil war among them, invading armies of Marquise de Cat of the Feline Empire and rebelling inhabitants of woods, who united themself in Woodland Alliance. These outcast hide their forces deep in woods, but they need to expand to clearings in order to control the Woodland. Clearings used to be places of civilization and safety among woods filled with vile beasts, but with the violence endangering the very existence of many of them they became a place for various riff raff to thrive. The adventures traveling from clearing to clearing with no obvious agenda has become known as Vagabonds.
Will it be you, who will manage to return peace to the Woodland?

Setup
The game is inspired with asymmetrical popular board game Root. That means there will be multiple factions, each with their own goals. These factions are all mentioned in the flavour text. Other mechanics of this game will be fairly standard. Some characters might have special abilities and there will be two phases. You can discuss with other players in the thread during daytime and character or faction powers will take place during evening. Daytime ends with an brawl, which should lead to elimination of one or more players (in case of a tie).

Standard mafia rules

-Plurality elimination only
-Private communications outside of chats provided by the host are not allowed
- Do not edit your posts
- Use Vote: Player to vote and Unvote or Cancel to cancel your vote
-Post at least once every phase or you'll get replaced
-Most other standard mafia rules apply.

Basic Info:
-Days are 48 hours long, nights 24. You can post at night, unless specified otherwise.
-The game will start in 3-5 days after filled
-SOD/EOD at 9 PM GMT
-17 players

Players:
1. JohannaK
2. Legacy of Slimes
3. Takitties
4. Choxowl
5. Raskolnicrow
6. Cop Argon
7. Esooa
8. Ace Marvel
9. Marluxion
10. Arakhor
11. Loderingo
12. Inawoodyes
13. Rhand
14. Golden1Knight
15. أرنب متمرد
16. Master Radishes
17. Renata

Subs:
1. Csargo
2. Dolbster - spectator
3. Yako Avian
4. Mr. Turtle
5. Syn
6. Snerk
7. Zack?

Last edited:
I am being oppressed into joining this. Help.

Feline Empire!

Woodland Alliance.

In as woodlands alliance cop.

Thank you all for joining! I probably start recruiting over the weekend and it can't hurt to mention few players here. I'm not sure who permanently migrated to the feline empire (MU) outside of Tim and Syn and who left mafia for good, tho. This probably ends up being a slower game despite a higher number of players necessary for me to run it too.

I may do some recruiting over the week end if this doesn't take off. or once the game on the MU subforum ends.

Top Bottom