1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Scars - An AC

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Lighthearter, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Patchy

Patchy Chieftain

Wouldnt say no to more DEX, but considering Persuade has been upgraded to God-Stat I can wait as well.

2. Lighthearter

Lighthearter President of the United States

Easter week has gone crazy, and between helping parents prepare for family Easter party, both other instructors being out from my martial arts class(so I have to step up), and seeing a friend I haven't gotten a chance to hang with in a really long time, my week has vanished. We'll play Tuesday as normal, and I apologize for the back-and forth.

Am I to understand that the plan for CP spending is as follows:

Marvel Yellow increases Dexterity by +1
    Bloodbath increases Aim by +1(to Level 3)
    Remote increases Will by +1

Yes?

Patchy likes this.
  3. Patchy

Patchy Chieftain

Seems like it.

4. Lighthearter

Lighthearter President of the United States

Three weeks after the events at Vanderveer Labs, Despoiler struck the Hamilton Prison, at the same time as a group of smuggled infiltrators knocked out the security systems and cameras across most of the facility. The team responded, but were unable to prevent Despoiler's escape or the breakout of the entire previously-fought Rogues Gallery, except for Vanderveer, who remained locked in her cell ranting about oncoming death and how you needed her help. However, the real shocker came at the end, when Simon Janiver's body was found, cut open and with an eye removed...and Frost standing over him with blood on her hands.

She claims innocence, and her story checks out time-wise. She claims that a mysterious figure swept through the dark, one with armor and a cape, who must have killed Janiver and left her to be framed for his murder. What do you believe?

It's almost academic: you need Frost in action now more than ever, with seven recently-imprisoned supervillains(Azrael, Comet, Culex, Colossus, The Marksman, Tinker and Mitochondrion) all unleashed on the city. Three weeks of peace has yielded to a sudden storm, and God alone knows what's going to come now.

The team in general earns 2CP for that mission. Your SP total remains at 3.

See you Tuesday!

5. Dem Taqat

Dem Taqat Bladespawn

In terms of total CP spending, both Patchy and I remain behind, but I don't feel too pressing a need to boost any particular stat and he has expressed an interest in taking persuade to level 3, so that is one good option. I am also okay with giving Celt a point or two if he has a particular stat in mind, and Patchy doesn't object, on the grounds that he has gone longest without an upgrade.

DT

6. Celticfury

Celticfury Chieftain

If it is fine with everyone, I was thinking of boosting Dexterity to 3. It would certainly help with defensive rolls. Sorry, I got wrapped up in my nephew's birth, I forgot to check the thread.