[SCENARIO] Battle for East Asia

bigk89m said:
im playing as china and i found it to be extremely lopsided towards me.

That makes sense because I played as Japan and found it impossible (but I'm going to try again in a week or so when I get done with my current mod project). Try playing as Japan if you want more of a challenge.

Roger Bacon

hey is it possible to play as veitnam or laos?

Is it possible to make countries like Korea, Laos, a playable race?

Wouldn't it be really fun if you actually had Taiwan as playable race, and the scenario started on the brink of Taiwan getting invaded? An expert player might be able to pull off Taiwan beating China even if the odds and possibility are incredibly low

I don't know if there is nowadays any activity around this mod, but I want to say I really liked it! :)

Someone here said previosly he won too early (I had same problem) a "score win" and he was adviced to configure the worldbuildersave-file so that "target score" changes.
Can anyone tell me how this affects? If I put there a very great number like 10 000 (instead of 500), does the game end normally after those 60 turns that there is time to play, or will I have some problems then?

I noticed also something odd when playing as China for first time: The coal-mine near the city in south-west was extremely important. Some bug in the game or in the mod made it so that when that mine was destroyed by enemy, I couldn't get Coal from my other coal-mines and I was forced to rebuild that one, funny :)

Another odd feature: Marine says he has 50% against artillery in description, but when fighting against artillery, there is not such bonus. What could this come from?

I am thankful if someones answers me something :)

I am interested in converting this to either BTS or 5. With custom units, building's, etc...
Does anyone know how to this? Does anybody want to help?

Top Bottom