Scenario Makers' Trivia

The manhatan projects wont work if built after this, but I dont know what happens if it is allready built, I believe this was used in Crisis of the New world order though...

Originally posted by kobayashi
Another question is - which tech allows settler units to build irrigation even when they are not next to a source of water?

I don't believe there is such tech. The only thing that comes close is the cheat that automated settlers can irrigate when not next to water.

Lets say you have an event where if British infantry gets destroyed, a new one belonging to the British is created in London. Now lets say the British infantry being destroyed also happens to be in London.

(Assume the same torpedo perpetuation routine for Axis in ZWK.)

1. Does that make London invincible?

2. Does having 2 infantry in London to start off with make any difference?

i think it does make London invincible, but i don't see how puting more than one infantry will effect it.

What happens when you research a tech which makes your Manhattan Project obsolete?
it was used in the crises of the new world order scenario, and I think you can't build any nukes after manhattan is obsolete

Originally posted by Stormbringer
... but i don't see how puting more than one infantry will effect it.

if the infantry is the last one, MAYBE the enemy will take the city before the next infantry can be spawned. Then there will be no next infantry (assuming no alternative spawning points were indicated).

i don't think so
I think it was used in one of the WW1 scenarios to make some territorry unbeatable before you take a city which deaktivates the event by killing the units.

Originally posted by Stormbringer

it was used in the crises of the new world order scenario, and I think you can't build any nukes after manhattan is obsolete

you can't build units with more than 80 attack points, too.

Which are the event triggers where 'anybody' becomes only the first tribe which triggered the event

eg. germans trigger an event and when english do the same thing nothing happens.

and which are the triggers where 'anybody' is really anybody?

eg. germans trigger an event and when english do the same thing they can have the same result.

which are the triggers where 'anybody' is really anybody?

Basicly only the negotiation event :(
However, for one time "received technology" triggers, the anybody will be anybody (as only the civ that first triggers it will trigger it at all) ;)

Top Bottom