[SCENARIO + MOD] The Cold War (TCW:SF&B)

-Fine-tuned all relationships in the game for more dynamic interaction between nations
-Updated Spain's flag to the one appropriate to its regime
-Added a small mountain range to hinder Vietcong from taking Cambodia too early (though it can still happen)
-Gave Quang Tri & Thanh Phong to the French, this will result in various outcomes of the first Indochina war - usually with complete victory to the Vietnamese but 30-40% of the time the outcome can change
-Dozens of minor fixes on the map and in the mod files

Download here: TCW SF&B 1.9.9.1

I must be doing something wrong i now have the newest version the map is saved to the public maps folder under civ 4 whole the folder for the mod is saved under the civ4 mod folder. i get a message that reads mods\TCWSF&B1.9\is an invalid directory ignoring. the game will start and the map loads but there are no cities built it is like starting a new game but the terrian is already improved and i have a few extra starting units.

tsol76 you don't need to move anything outside of the tcw sf&b 1.9 directory, just move the whole folder into the 'mods' directory of your game. Its programmed to read only that map inside the mod directory itself.

This mod is designed for Civilization 4 vanilla 1.61 not Warlords or BtS. Have you perhaps placed it in the wrong directory for those? Try vanilla and see how it goes - its the one its currently designed for. If you're still getting an error message can you post a screen shot of that message specifically so I get a better idea of what issues you're experiancing?

Top Bottom