• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Science & Technology Quiz 2: The one with the catchy title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he means: is the zebra white with black stripes, or black with white stripes?

I'm gonna go for black with white stripes, because their hair is black, and black horses in Europe have black hair.

Black with white stripes. There are no white horses, and such an animal would have a tough time surviving the African plain. And the nearest relative to the Zebra was black with white stripes.

History Buff got it. Sorry for the ambiguous question.

Gods, so it has. Well, I've no ideas for a question, open floor.

Some plastics cannot be recycled into the same type of plastic. For example, I don't think that plastic shopping bags can be remade into shopping bags, they're downcycled at best.

Can anyone mention types of consumer plastics which actually can be recycled, into the same product it was originally made into?

Some plastics cannot be recycled into the same type of plastic. For example, I don't think that plastic shopping bags can be remade into shopping bags, they're downcycled at best.

Can anyone mention types of consumer plastics which actually can be recycled, into the same product it was originally made into?

Milk bottles?

I'm sorry, I don't know what type of plastic milk bottles are made of where you live. Ink cartridges are not truely recyclable.

I think peanuts... that isn't the answer to the question... it's what they call the packing thingies... :lol:

You know, it so hard to avoid using wiki.

What about those things people put in boxes to keep whatever they're packing/shipping off safe? I don't know what they're called.
Polystyrene cannot be recycled
Low-Density Polyethylene according to wikipedia.
LDPE cannot be recycled into LDPE, unless the bottles are merely washed and reused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom