Science victory sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
every time ai wins because sciense victory is the fastest way to win, :(

Diplo victory is MUCH easier to win than science victory, just the AI isn't always smart enough / cheap enough to go for a diplo victory when they have all the extra gold.

If you're having that much trouble with the AI, I'd recommend improving your strategy and playing at an easier skill level instead of just complaining here that the victory condition sucks. It's not the game's fault, it's you doing something wrong if the AI keeps beating you the same way, so learn how to play better.

Finally, this belongs in the regular Civ V category, not Gods & Kings, since it has nothing to do with the expansion pack.

That's weird, science VC is the easiest out there. You can see the deity LPs for plenty of examples. Diplo VC is the hardest I'd say, AI doesn't spend enough gold but they will DOW you when a UN vote is coming so that you can't buy over their CS.

Just making a point.

With the new WWI era Science Victory becomes more difficult to achieve IMHO, i always win or lose at level 6 around 1950...

Moderator Action: OPs require something for discussion. The OP of this thread does not provide that, but is more of a rant. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom