SciFi/Fantasy Unit Graphics

I'd agree that if this is a defensive unit, the one on the right makes sense.
Thanks, i'll go with it then.

Won't post the guard's set in this thread, original TES graph provided too small changes between holds to repeat it here.
Shall post the "rainbow" hold guard set on the scenario thread directly.

Spent time today trying to propose some dwemer animunculis. Be it dwemer spiders, dwemer sphere or dwemer centurion, that's ugly and will need more time (or other mouses ?)
I'll pause them for now, bandits, Mages, Thieves and Dark Brother awaits.

So, managed to use many existing and amazing pictures to go foward with units, which will be seen with the final compilation.
Still left with little work on a falmer unit, and difficulties with orcs and dwemer animunculis ones. That shall be enough with units then I guess.

TESUnitsSample.png

1. College Mage, powerfull individual bound to winterhold magic college. Nords contempt towards magic users only equal mages contempt towards muscled head nords.
2. Synode Mage, came to Skyrim conducting investigations, both assisting the College neutral stance and exploiting the College for their own power against Thalmor's sorcerers.

Came up with a solution for an orc. Falmer is also recolored, pixel per pixel (gimp recolor fonction seems to have issues).
Here is the orc hunter.

TESUnitsSample.png

Orc Hunter, fierce warrior reknowed for his strengh, confronting himself to strengh of the wildness.

Still stuck with dwemer units. Can't manage to come up with something at the moment.

Well, two hundred years passed since Arena ? Guess there's some to keep, yet some to let go with history too.
Sadly, I began playing TES with morrowind only, thus somehow lacking some Lore points. I'll spend some more time reading ;) .

To keep going, while I thought I wouldn't need those, a "factions" system would allow their play in this scenario :

TESUnitsSample.png

1. A Vampire, immortal among human cattle, imposing power with blood magic and many lifetime weapon mastery.
2. A Dawnguard warrior, enrolling himself to counter the rise of vampire activity.

Of course. It's just that the developers of Skyrim forgot their own storylines from previous games...Dragons extinct?
I guess the various dragons in Daggerfal and Battlespire don't count...Just plain inferior writing from Emile at Bethsoft.

That said, I love the idea of a ES-based scenario...You are blazing the trail! :D

I'm afraid I would need help from veteran drawers with falmers.
While I turned a Fairline's green gobelin into a nice white Falmer warrior with a perfect stance, I don't believe have talent to have with the same stance nice Falmer Shaman, hunter and tribesman.

Time is on your side, the project can still move forward without them though. I may someday also have a(n ugly ?) try if no time can be given to it. :thumbsup:

Nuc Missile slot is marked so I usally leave it unused.
Yet, while I was building the unit.bmp file, mind got headshot : "let's build events around the Eye of Magnus !"
Here he is then :
TESUnitsSample.png

I'm afraid I would need help from veteran drawers with falmers.
While I turned a Fairline's green gobelin into a nice white Falmer warrior with a perfect stance, I don't believe have talent to have with the same stance nice Falmer Shaman, hunter and tribesman.

Time is on your side, the project can still move forward without them though. I may someday also have a(n ugly ?) try if no time can be given to it. :thumbsup:
Temporary solution would be :
TESUnitsSample.png

1. shaman, 2. hunter, 3. warrior
The already chosen one above shall be the tribesmer.
Tribesmer, shaman shall leave shield and armor down, hunter shall let go the shield too, that will wait.

Having a unit in the nuke slot (especially the vanilla nuke with its 99 attack rating) can make the AI less likely to attack...Mostly.
Reserving the slot for some big game changer unit, like a...Tamed dragon, perhaps...It would be interesting if you are aiming at the Skyrim-babyborn storyline.

Personally, I think a scenaio plot based around a second Great War would be more fun...But that's just me.

Having a unit in the nuke slot (especially the vanilla nuke with its 99 attack rating) can make the AI less likely to attack...Mostly.
Reserving the slot for some big game changer unit, like a...Tamed dragon, perhaps...It would be interesting if you are aiming at the Skyrim-babyborn storyline.

Personally, I think a scenaio plot based around a second Great War would be more fun...But that's just me.
A Tamriel's gigamap painting worldly conflict would be great indeed, as one can imagine wonderfull argonian or khajiit units made by tanelorn/fairline/curtsibling as well.

I can't wait to play such of your scenario Curt ;)

Hardly no merit there, very little modifications to adapt appart from the burning oil pot.
Thanks JPetroski, I realised I probably lacked some credit there ! <= missed it, corrected. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom