Screenshots

In your game, press "Print Scrn" (it's next to F12, and shares a button with "SysRq"). Then, go into a photo editor (such as Microsoft Paint), and go to Edit-Paste (or Control-V). Then you can save it and upload it here!

we once got a friend so worked up because his keyboard didn't have an "any" key that he almost took it back. We stopped him before he could but DAMN that was funny.

Isn't there specific programs you can use to get pictures. I don't use them myself but I've heard of them. Also seeing as this is "slightly" similar. is there any programs I can use to take a video of what I'm doing on screen?

we once got a friend so worked up because his keyboard didn't have an "any" key that he almost took it back. We stopped him before he could but DAMN that was funny.

"To continue, press any key."

"To exit, press any other key."

:lol:

Your keyboard comes with a built-in screenshot function. It takes the current monitor output and copies it to the clipboard (think of it as highlighting the entire page and pressing CTRL+C).

Video output is different. Try getting a program from shareware archives...they usually work very well. They're mainly good for recording demonstrations and tutorials, but if you try and use them to record a video from the web (ie trying to download it illegally), you get a blank black square.

Toaae said:
Sorry about this, but how do you take screenshots?

well, it's been over a month since this was posted but I'll reply anyway(just in case Toaae is still having problems)...

Step 1:

you will need to press the "Print Scrn" button on your keyboard.

Attachments

• screenshot 1.bmp
    402.1 KB · Views: 310
You'll need to open a "paint" program(MS Paint should automatically come with your 'puter).

Attachments

• screenshot 2a.jpg
    screenshot 2a.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 293
your Paint program...

Attachments

• screenshot 3a.jpg
    screenshot 3a.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 271
"PASTE"...and viola:

Attachments

• screenshot 4a.jpg