Screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a very epic battle I guess.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-01-21 at 8.48.42 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-01-21 at 8.48.42 PM.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 171
The construction of Rapture's garden, the 'Interior Exterior', on the CFC server:
Spoiler :

At all times I hoped there would be a massive cave system perfectly suited to my excavations. It never happened.

But I could oversee the entire effort from the observation platform in my office!

The room before I added the gardens.

Cultural centre of the CFC Server, I would say.

D'oh!

Attachments

• Strange Khan.png
    Strange Khan.png
    402.2 KB · Views: 461
What's the issue? Turks had qans.

Since the mission I was playing was called "The Black Sea" and my main opponent (Turkey) was in Anatolia, I think the Turks mentioned are the Ottomans, in which it should actually be the Turkish Sultan, though one of his titles was "Khan of Khans".

@Cardgame is the urban landscape a new addition? Love the KV you got there. Looks like you took out a T-34 and two SPG's? :)

@Kan that looks rather cool, but I'm curious if grass can spontaneously grow on lighted dirt, I thought it had to spread from other grass. No hacking involved?

@Kan that looks rather cool, but I'm curious if grass can spontaneously grow on lighted dirt, I thought it had to spread from other grass. No hacking involved?

He had to build a path of dirt leading from grassy dirt to the dirt in the basement, he then waited for three days with the front door wide open while the grass grew from outside to the basement.

Since the mission I was playing was called "The Black Sea" and my main opponent was in Anatolia, I think the Turks mentioned are the Ottomans, in which it should actually be the Turkish Sultan, though one of his titles was "Khan of Khans".
Why would you assume that?

As Captain2 says, it required a dirt-fuse, laid from the Rapture entrance to the Interior Exterior. I'm pretty sure it took at least four days for the grass to get there. And then it just expanded across the garden.

Hacking would require me to have some sort of competence in this game. I mostly get by on blind luck and aesthetically-pleasing structures impressing everyone.

I think the main fact that points to the Turks in Cossacks: Back to War being Ottomans is that Turkey in the game can build Jannissaries.

Alas, witness to another Lost Heaven suicide. :(

That is because you are on fire. Also, you were torching fields of marijuana. That may have contributed.

...note to self, molotov cocktails are good for taking out crowds of gangsters, but not a particularly efficient way to burn illegal substances.

That little form you see lying on the sidewalk would be my body, crushed and still after having been thrown into the wall at high speed.

Hey, I got you as close to the train as it's possible to be. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom