Screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To keep it legal. Been playing Half Life 2 on my new Desktop.

I caught this seagull underneath the buggy jumping around (After a battle with a gunship):

I also caught a couple of Combine soldiers in a sleeping pose after killing them (Note if you can't see them clearly, let me know so I can adjust them to make them more brighter):

At the same level, while trying to pick off a Combine armed with a fixed machine gun with a crossbow, I caught this anomaly. A crossbow bolt caught right on the Combine Machine Gun, and still glowing red hot! :eek:

I remember playing once while Bliss did that thing in the first TF2 screenshot. So much fun.

And why must you guys always do the fun stuff when I'm not around?

We used to do it a lot mroe often once the server started losing people to sleep or anytime after 12 AM PST.

It doesn't happen very often anymore, but when bliss does do it I'll tell you.

After going through a video card issue with a laptop, I'd freak out and immediately quit the game (Because I would think my video card has overheated and crapped out again). if that ever happened to me when on a TF2 server. :eek:

My character & her trusty sidekick, Jericho.

Attachments

• The New Firm.jpg
    The New Firm.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 113

Yeah, I was pretty stoked at that starting spot too.

Berlin = Gold/Science Center

Munich = Production Center

Later Munich also became the founding city of Confucianism.

My best point total in a game ever

You have no idea how cathartic this was

2 things.
1 I'm the US not Prussia
2 Nothing to do with poop
Ca⋅thar⋅sis   [kuh-thahr-sis] Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun, plural -ses  [-seez] Show IPA Pronunciation .
1. the purging of the emotions or relieving of emotional tensions, esp. through certain kinds of art, as tragedy or music.

I just hate it when you are doing something fun like take over all of south america or indochina and Britain Invades you. So I invaded them.

Playing as the German Empire (game starts January 1, 1897.)

Game starts with German Empire allied to Austro-Hungarian Empire. I invade Denmark, annex them and Italy joins the alliance. I later receive a letter from the Russia foreign minister proposing the idea of a continental alliance (France and Russia join) to counter the British Empire. I had three options: Decline, Accept but demand France relinquishes all demands to Alsace-Lorraine, Accept with no preconditions. I went with the third, Russia joins and France immediately leaves.

I declare war on France and as you can see, they offered a fair peace. After the peace in 1899 I invite Great Britain to join my alliance, and they accepted. When December rolls around I have the feeling there will be a war (German Empire, Austro-Hungarian Empire, Italy, Russian Empire, and British Empire v. France.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom