[SDK MODCOMP] Influence Driven War

this mod sounds awesome i aint had chance to try it yet but would love to incorporate it into my own mod but have no clue how to as the dll file im using has been modified to allow 34 civs. Can i ask if u know how to modifiy the dll to allow for 34 civs could u upload a 34 civ version so that i could download it and maybe other people would like to download it aswell. i would try to do it myself but i wouldnt know where to start and i dont think i have the neccessary programs either? i would be grateful if u could do this for me or point me in the right direction so i could attempt it myself thanks

Any chance someone that knows how could merge this with Buhric's newest unofficial patch?

Or could anyone point me to a guide on how to do it. My understanding is I need some working knowledge on C++ and compiling, which to be honest I know nothing about.

Wow, I can't believe I missed this.

This looks like one of the greatest modcomps I have ever seen.

My mouth is watering at the potential use I have for this. Thanks a lot!

cool sounding mod!

any chance of a re-upload for the BtS version? it got wiped during the hacker attack

THIS LOOKS AWESOME!:goodjob:

Would you know how to merge this with Rise of Mankind with RevolutionDCM addon?

Any help would be appericated.

Thank you Moctezuma for making this mod available with sources. I have acknowledged your work and combined it into the RevolutionDCM mod. It appears to be very stable but the court is out on what effect it will have on game balance in a Revolution and DCM context.
Cheers and thanks.

I assure you this mod is awesome. I'll have to look at the merger with revolution mod, to be honest I was really hoping someone would merge those two.

I assure you this mod is awesome.

I agree. It is a great idea. Moctezuma needs a three round cheer.

Anyone wanting to play this mod as it evolves in conjunction with Revolutions or Dales Combat Mod could download RevolutionDCM below and individually turn off Revolutions or DCM to suit.

Cheers.

My game crashes when I try to play this mod. Halfway through loading it gives the stupid Microsoft "Send Error Report" thing. I'm using BTS 3.17. I'll try redownloading and see if maybe I got a corrupt download.

EDIT: Wow, I need to pay attention. Never mind...is this mod going to be updated for 3.17 or do I need to do it myself?

Well, there's your problem then I'm afraid. The latest version is for 3.13-so it may well be incompatible with 3.17.
My advice is go into the C++ code for this mod and copy/paste the tagged elements into the 3.17 version of the code (in a new mod folder obviously), then re-compile it. That *should* make it work-but don't quote me on that ;).

Aussie.

Done. Here's a BTS 3.17-compatible version.

EDIT: I've included the sources for those interested.

Attachments

• Influence Driven War.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 264
Well done, buddy, you've taken your first, tentative steps into the modding community :)! I was going to do it myself when I got home from work-but you've spared me the work-thank you :).

Aussie.

Nope. IDW is now being improved and maintained within the context of the mod below. Turn off all the features in it you don't want and just leave IDW turned on.
Cheers.

For those interested, here is the updated IDW mod for BtS 3.19.

Source files included.

Attachments

• Influence Driven War for 3.19.7z
    1.1 MB · Views: 233
Top Bottom