See-through cases?

aimeeandbeatles

watermelon
I have a partially see-through case, which can be useful to see if there's dust inside. Sadly it's only on one side. And it could be bad if ti's in direct sunlight, as it could heat up inside. miniature greenhouse effect

Does anyone else have see-through cases? It's just that plastic glass stuff, think it's called plexiglass.

I have a partially see-through case, which can be useful to see if there's dust inside. Sadly it's only on one side. And it could be bad if ti's in direct sunlight, as it could heat up inside. miniature greenhouse effect

Does anyone else have see-through cases? It's just that plastic glass stuff, think it's called plexiglass.
I don't think it works like that. The fans should keep the case cool, but I can't imagine that the heat increase would be significant.

The fans in such a case should maintain a strong enough airflow to mitigate any 'greenhouse effect' you would get.
They look cool but there is a reason I like my current case: I can hide the extra cables and make what I do see through the window look pretty.

Yeah, I've got a good fan, plus it's not in direct sunlight. Also, when I opened it up, I seen a little box called "cooling" or something like that.

As of late I havent worried about dust too much. 2 months of usage and most of it has only been accumulated on the filters in front of the fans. I made a simple cover for the top fan so when its running its open, when its not the cover closes so dust doesnt get in as much.

Transparent cases are for kids who put 8 billion blue LEDs in cos it makes their computers faster

My computer has blue lights. This is how I tell if it's turned on or not. Used to be useful when Windows would automatically reboot for updates. Until I found the settings. Why must Windows hide a lot of settings.

Because Windows assumes that you are stupid :p (And to be fair, most Windows users don't know a damned thing about computers, and if they made it easy to find the settings the users would screw them up. )

Yup. It only took me 2 months to find the registry editor and 6 months to find the device manager. :lol:

Top Bottom