Serbia

Oh god. You're a turbo-folk freak? Those women are hot, pity that almost everything else they stand for is pretty vile. Who was Ceca's husband again? :mischief:

(Still, lovely pair of bazonkas though :groucho: )

:nope: not a turbo-folk freak or a fan :p just love those sexy woman :D and "some" of their music ;) and "all" of them, when I'm drunk :lol:

OK OK. I'll let you off this time.

You should have some medieval king leader heads animated with them holding up their golden cutlery... ;)

ok!this is only test map not finished conquest\mod.mod will b called wwII

Attachments

• WW2 World Campaign 1.a.rar
    107.3 KB · Views: 94
Pozdrav svima ovde.

Some Serbian models and scenarios for Civ 4 should be made. I dont think there are any.

@vidimce pozz
serbian mod called serbia and serbia 1.02 was made for civ4.when u download that rar files u can have serbia in game.
ps ovde svi pisu engleski jbg.:)

i m working very slow because i work alone. i have created maps and nations.but last few days i downloaded units from database and that takes some time because i downloaded almost entire base only modern section left.then it takes to create flags instead lh and wright down unit files in scripts so that takes quite bit of time.

ok scenarios\mods will b called:
1.feudalism 1 480/500-1054 AD
2.feudalism 2 1054/1080-1492 AD
3.kingdom of heaven 1095-1291 AD(or Crusades alt.title)
4.teutonic campaign 1226-1525 AD(or Drag nach Osten alt.title, there is some minor repairs to make)
this scenario can take from 1192 but 1192-1226 most of order was in holy land so correct date for start this scenario is 1226.
5.medieval balkans 1350-1492 AD(have some problems about cities names in some regions from that period)
6.colonial age 1492-1792 AD
7.imperialism 1792-1816 AD (dates goes on monts with jan 1816 as end of this scenario)
8.WWI 1914-1918 AD (weeks or months i dont no yet)
9.WWII 1939-1945 AD (months)
10.Fall of Yugoslavia 1990/1991-1995 AD (months)(real maps have some changes during that years)

for map i uploaded here problem to loading is because time scale is moved and not changed in script.sry

I just would like to point out that some of the stuff on the main page is suffering from Red Cross Disease...

The previews for the Serbian Rifleman by Sandris, and the SOKO J-22 Orao by TopGun69 & Fire Fox are the ones I was talking about.

Top Bottom