Settler/Worker Factory Choices (Informal)

City Choice for Settler/Worker factory

• Deux Rivières

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Vandelay

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Vo Mimbre

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Groton

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • None of the Above (Abstain)

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
Please vote for the following city/cities to be used as a Settler/Worker factory. Note, the winning city will have a Granary in its queue. This will be a Multi-choice poll

Poll will run for 3 days

Deux Rivières
Vandelay
Vo Mimbre
Groton
None of the Above (Abstain)

This is an informational poll

Edit: Changed the name since it has been modified in the city list.

CG, I'm not voting in this poll until I find out if you cleared this with Governor Plexus first. I'm not real sure you can demand a Granary will be put in a city's build queue without the Governor's blessing. This would be an informational poll, would it not?

Originally posted by Cyc
This would be an informational poll, would it not?

This is an Informational poll.

Mara Jadeville? I havent seen that on the map. Or is that the next city? If yes, cant wait for my city :D.

id suggest a city with large amounts of growth to be a settler/worker churnout city.

Originally posted by Rik Meleet
Please don't combine settler/worker factory. We need 1 settler factory; Deux Rivières, and 1 worker factory; Vandelay.

Those cities that fall under that classification basically build the same improvements and units, so it probably will not matter. Although, a worker factory doesn't really need a granary...

I vote against all options. I think the last thing we need to do is build granaries right now.

Important Message

Mara Jadeville has now been changed to Groton

Top Bottom