1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Several questions about several civilations

Discussion in 'Fall from Heaven Lore' started by cypher132, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Opera

Opera Chieftain

The Warchief? You aren't kidding anyone, we know it's Vehem!

@Mazera (!): the Ngomele wouldn't expand aggressively. However, they would react very aggressively to anyone they feel are violating their territory. They aren't especially kind with their neighbours too, as they prefer to not have close borders with anyone.

2. cypher132

cypher132 Chieftain

Dude, that's an awesome looking character. It makes me want to play the Chislev. I still need a little more motivation, thought. Pretty much everyone hates the Clan of Embers.

3. KillerClowns

KillerClowns Chieftain

The Chislev? Yeah, everyone hates the Clan of Embers, but here's the funny thing about the Chislev. They may have gone from peaceful tribes to masters of warfare to fight the Clan, but they seem to have made a very interesting discovery along the way. They're very good at warfare, and they like it. Pity about the traditionalists wanting to return to the old, peaceful ways. Once the Clan is crushed, I'm pretty sure the Chislev intend to keep on going, through the Bannor (canonically, neighbors to the Clan) and anyone else they bump into and think they can take, or die trying. Quite the way to emerge on the world stage, squashing the Clan and not stopping when Orcish settlements give way to civilized cities, aye?

4. cypher132

cypher132 Chieftain

Oh, crap. This changes everything.

5. Dean_the_Young

Dean_the_Young Chieftain

I have a soft spot for the Chislev, and not just because of the AmeriIndian theme. Well, partly; I had the pleasure of exploring a continent with the Chislev and a few other civs on it, while I had conquered/annexed most of the smaller island-continents. I had the pleasure of supporting the Chislev in their war against their white and green imperialist neighbors before arranging a permanent alliance between us. Take THAT, inter-continental colonialism! :king:

6. Tarquelne

Tarquelne Follower of Tytalus

Heh. Well put.

7. cypher132

cypher132 Chieftain

That actually kind of helped.