SevoMod 3

Repetitious I know, but fantastic mod. However, bugs are always present, you know the PLE problems so I wont repeat those. Temple of Artemis seems to only be giving the drill promotions to units that would normally be allowed drill, and i got the impression it was suppoed to give it to ALL units, that may not be the case though. Also, Natural gas seems a little too rare. Playing on a large terra map I could only find 3 of them (looking in the worldbuilder).

I'm getting a few errors when I start/play the mod. On loading the mod, an error pops up:

Tag: IMPROVEMENT_REFINERY in Info class was incorrect. Current XML file is: Units/Civ4BuildInfos.xml

I installed the 2.9z Second Unique Unit mod, but that's the only deviation from 3.0 vanilla. Would this cause the error above?

Secondly, there's a large red blob on all units in the game until about turn 50, when the blob disappears and everything looks normal.

Lastly, several random buildings do not have their proper name ("Temple of Artemis" is one of them), but instead, have something like "TXT_PLACEHOLDER_ARTEMIS.TXT" instead.

Any ideas what's wrong? (btw: these all seem to be cosmetic errors; the game plays fine).

Foul

FoulFoot said:
I'm getting a few errors when I start/play the mod. On loading the mod, an error pops up:

I installed the 2.9z Second Unique Unit mod, but that's the only deviation ...

I'm certain the 2nd UU mod isn't compatible anymore. You'll have to wait until it's upgraded for this version or keep using 2.9z (I'll keep the link on the main page).

Sevo said:
Anyway, just want to throw a CivGold 2.0 teaser in here: Wyz_sub10 and Shqype are pulling it together, and I got another leaderhead done today: Kahmehameha of the Empire of Hawai'i (Hope they aren't made for me sharing!)

Hell, no. Looks absolutely terrific!

(BTW - it's for the Polynesian Empire. Hawaii has been rolled up into it as a whole). Queen Salamasina of Samoa is the 2nd leader (thanks to Amra for that one).

Is it the PLE problems that make me unable to select a loaded Galleon? I can only select the units on board.

Apart from that this has made Civ4 10 times more enjoyable. :goodjob:

Bursk said:
I appreciate that 'The add-ons below were designed for version 2.9z of this mod...' but does anyone know if GIR's Add-on mod is okay to use with version 3.0? I'm about to start a new game (which will most likely last 15+ hours) and really love the upgrade systems GIR's mod provides, but don't want there to be any incompatibilities. Does version 3.0 provide any kind of upgrade system for units, or is GIR's mod the only one that does that?
the "old" addon was not compatible! but a new version (compatible with sevomod 3.0 or 3.0a) is available.
link

keldath said:
FoulFoot HI

ILL UPDATE MY 2UU MOD IN THE NEXT 2-3 DAYS TO COMPLY WITH SEVO 3

:)

GIR said:
the "old" addon was not compatible! but a new version (compatible with sevomod 3.0 or 3.0a) is available.
link

Great! You guys have some good stuff going--it must be a pain in the butt keeping up with the main mod and your own mods at the same time!!

If you guys haven't checked out their add-on mods they're definitely worth a spin!

Sevo have you considered alowing natural gass to apear in the Ocean and be accessable with a Offshore platform, its sertanly an important source of gas now a days.

Well, it's not as if the thread's not already cluttered, so I may as well add my coat and hat to the pile...

You da man, Sevo, you da man.

Props to keldath and GIR, too. I haven't tried your new versions yet, but for getting them out so fast, you two are also, each, the man.

Impaler[WrG] said:
Sevo have you considered alowing natural gass to apear in the Ocean and be accessable with a Offshore platform, its sertanly an important source of gas now a days.

No--I didn't, but it's a great idea! Thanks Impaler!

Basically it adds extra units, buildings, promotions, etc. to compensate for the large gaps in strength/ability of the plain versions, and it expands/simplifies on other functions of gameplay.

I'm having trouble with one of my games. Everytime it gets to the turn where I am supposed to get robotics, it closes. No error message, nothing. Just goes straight to the desktop like nothing happened. It was happening before the patch and then I applied the patch and it still happened in the exact same spot. I couldn't find if it said that old saves were compatable with the new patch...

I tried to upload the save but it was to big, even with winzip:cry:

Top Bottom