SGOTM 05 Maintenance Thread

we won't know until Gyathaar gets back from wherever he is and creates some insane scenario for us to have a go at.

To be more specific about the deadline ... let's add a day to cope with the US preoccupation with Halloween, plus the BtS installer upsets, and I'll use the normal International Date Line definition of midnight as per GOTMs.

So we'll close the shutters on this game at approximately noon GMT on November 2nd, in about 38 hours from the timestamp on this post.

Without putting too much pressure on our wonderful staff, but we are keen for the next one (we're gluttons for punishment).

To be more specific about the deadline ... let's add a day to cope with the US preoccupation with Halloween, plus the BtS installer upsets, and I'll use the normal International Date Line definition of midnight as per GOTMs.

So we'll close the shutters on this game at approximately noon GMT on November 2nd, in about 26 hours from the timestamp on this post.
The time stamp displayed to me after adjusting for time zones says 5:22 PM US eastern daylight, on Oct 31. The about 26 hours would be 7 ish on Nov 1, but you stated Nov 2, so not sure what you mean ...

My guess is you mean midnight that starts Nov 2 at the dateline, which would be ... maybe 36 hours from the time stamp of the post? (moving it to about 6 AM eastern daylight on Nov 2)

Just want to be sure ...

dV

You're quite right - I only counted to midnight, not non, and missed off 12 hours. Edited and corrected.

According to the rules:
The Wooden Spoon is awarded to the members of the team that achieve the lowest Final Score.​
What score is that based on?

I was wondering, because from teh looks of the score graph, CFR will win the Gold and the Wooden laurels... :lol:

Final score as awarded by the game. You can't see the final uploads until the game ends in 12 hours time.

I've posted the Results and Congratulations thread here

Are we any closer to the next succession game in any format?

Getting closer ... Waiting for our map designer ...

I've asked for a Warlords map, and so far I have:

prince, always war, any victory condition allowed, epic, normal size

All subject to change, of course :)

Sounds fun

Getting closer ... Waiting for our map designer ...

I've asked for a Warlords map, and so far I have:

prince, always war, any victory condition allowed, epic, normal size

All subject to change, of course :)
Hi Alan
I'm asking this because it's almost 1 month SG5 is closed.
What about start a subscription thread with only the above infos, and when the game will be ready just edit it with the complete infos.

Sorry for bother, but i suppose this is the feeling of a lot of other players.

For sure all the 3.13 problems are solved now.
I'm expecting a 3.xx few days after the new game will start :) :(

OK, you win. I'll get the sign-up thread up in the next 24 hours.

Hooray! Thanks, staff. Looks like we nagged you into it, again. :)

Not to be overly impatient, but it has been more than 24 hours!

Top Bottom