SGOTM 09 - Xteam

I got BtS finally loaded on my computer :dance:[party]:band::beer:..... BUT I am so rusty it's not believable. ....:eek:

I got BtS finally loaded on my computer :dance:[party]:band::beer:..... BUT I am so rusty it's not believable. ....:eek:
:woohoo: !

Glad you are back up and running.
I know just how to blast that rust away, with an SGOTM full of :nuke:
:lol:

Ok, I've been persuaded to sign up again. Count me in.
:thumbsup:

Please don't forget to post in the sign-up thread, unless I missed it. :scan:

EDIT - You are FAST!! :D

Hmm...no combination of alt-tab, alt-I, or ctrl-I gets the user interface to appear for me in the buffy mod. Has anyone else had any success with that? What's the secret?

Also, should I be concerned that the mod has a few errors parsing some lines in some init.xml file when it loads?

Hmm...no combination of alt-tab, alt-I, or ctrl-I gets the user interface to appear for me in the buffy mod. Has anyone else had any success with that? What's the secret?

Also, should I be concerned that the mod has a few errors parsing some lines in some init.xml file when it loads?

Have you tried the "Toggle Bare Map" button near the minimap?

I don't believe the parsing errors will invalidate the game.

Ok. I deleted HOF 3.17 and BUFFY 3.19 and re-installed BUFFY 3.19. That didn't help. Then I did the same thing again, but I also deleted all the bug/buffy/hof files (new, old, and ancient?) from some directory under "My Documents" as well as from the normal BTS MODS folder.

And now I can see the interface.

1. Yes, I've updated to 3.19 of BTS.
2. Deleting lots of files, maybe HOF, maybe BUG, from the BTS directory and from some directory under my documents fixed the problem. Maybe buffy was picking up some old bug file. Anyway, it works now.

Thanks for the help.

He who agressively deletes files is either a fool or a brave man who knows what he's doing. Trust it's the latter.

Just noticed that this is the 1500th post of the thread. Goodness gracious! How does that compare to our other games?

Has anybody succeeded in getting dot mapping in buffy to work?

I can get to the dot map screen with alt-x, and I can click to select colors for cities and their BFC's, but I can't get the shaded BFC's to "stick" to the map. What's the command to set a city site?

And do we have an XTEAM thread for SGOTM 10 yet?

Has anybody succeeded in getting dot mapping in buffy to work?

I can get to the dot map screen with alt-x, and I can click to select colors for cities and their BFC's, but I can't get the shaded BFC's to "stick" to the map. What's the command to set a city site?
I have to play with it some still. You can check HERE. There is also supposed to be a help file with BUFFY, in game.

And do we have an XTEAM thread for SGOTM 10 yet?
Yes, it is here.

Top Bottom