Should Doviello Get Something From Letum Frigus?

Meester

Chieftain
I was just wondering since I found it as the Doviello and considering they share a history with the Amurites and the Illians during the Age Of Ice, they should maybe get something in return for finding it?

Maybe not as good as if the Amurites or the Illians if they find it, but something appropriate.

They should get the Expansive trait ;)

Hmm, Doviello leaders are weak-ish as it is ... maybe if a Dov leader visits the Frigus then they gain an additional "minor" trait .... or rather it acts like minor but is aesthetically called "vassal".

How about giving them a golden age only if they agree to become vassals of Auric Ulvin? (Can you force vassalage in python?)

Or maybe make it give them contact and a diplomatic bonus with Auric if he is in the game?

Lucian promised them a feast and he is still alive, so perhaps +10:food: in all cities, scaled by game speed.

How about giving them a golden age only if they agree to become vassals of Auric Ulvin? (Can you force vassalage in python?)

Or maybe make it give them contact and a diplomatic bonus with Auric if he is in the game?

You can force vassalage via python easily, even of a human player to the AI; Check out my White Hand python for examples, when Ascension is completed all followers of the religion become Vassals to Auric.

Doviello doesn't need more bonuses than they already have.

They don't have to build almost every single building as it is. Making it so they get a bonus to something that doesn't even sound like flavor isn't necessary.

Expansive Trait and Golden Age if they agree to Vassalage to Illians.

dats my vote xD

Perhaps if they find Letum Frigus first, Lucian should get the Hero promotion.

@ apenpaap

Now there is a REALLY good idea, I approve ;)

perhaps a choice ... either Lucian gets the Hero promotion (and stay independent) or gain Expansive Trait, Golden Age, and vassalize to Illians.

Top Bottom