Should I ask for a refund?

Should I refund the game and buy it later?

• Yes

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • No

Votes: 40 87.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why do you care what people are saying; you have the game, can't you tell for yourself whether you like it or not?

I agree with this.
And why get a refund only to buy the game again later? It will cost you the same amount. Just keep your pants on for a bit. If you've played for 7 hours; they're not going to give you a refund, and you don't deserve one. Some games don't even have 7 hours of gameplay in them.

I disagree with this. By the time he buys it back, the price could very well have halved as has happened with many games (if you wait 4-6 months). Also some games have hundreds of hours of `gameplay` but still turn out to be rubbish, ie No man`s Sky. The point is they can take time to discover if they`re worth it.

Refund Timers should REFLECT the type of game. If it`s a long game with may permutations then it should have an increased time. For example, short8 hour or so sp games can get away with the 2 hour limit, but longer games that can take even weeks to play should have a much longer refund time, such as 8 hours.

Doubt we`ll ever see such a consumer-friendly principle applied though.

I already requested and received my refund.

Between worthless AI and unpolished and unfinished ideas and poor balance, I saw no point to paying for and wasting time playing the game at this stage in its development. If it gets better in the future, sure I will buy and play it. Until then, I will treat it as any other crappy unfinished game on the markets by not spending time and money on it.

Top Bottom