Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Abstain

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
Attention Members of the National Air Force and Navy and the United Phoenatican Scholar's Voice.

Raven1er has suggested to Toasty to have the NAFN and UPSV combine. This poll will last for 3 days, so please vote carefully.

A PM was sent to Toasty. I cannot describe what I said, but if Toasty reads this post, check your PM Box, Toasty.

Why is this not in the Polls subforum (and, incidentally, not registered in the Poll Registry)?

Every poll has to do with the citizens. That's why they're called citizen polls. ;)

Why should they? I mean, what does the scholar's voice and the national air force and navy have in common? maybe I missed something, but isn't the UPSV about intelectual and cultural agendas and the NAFN about military issues??

Ehecatl Atzin

Why don't you let us know what Ethal missed raven, b/c i'm not seeing it. I've already told you, your poll has no weight since anyone can vote in it, not just UPSV memebers. I've told you before, poll all CURRENT members in the UPSV thread. And the count seems to be 1 yes, 2 no, and 1 abstain.

Top Bottom