Should we follow my plan for wonders?

Do you agree with me?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

classical_hero

In whom I trust
Posting this for the 3rd time as it is information relevant to this decision. If Spichester is swtiched to ToE it will build it in 9 turns.

Hoover Dam is 800 shields. From the current builds the top cities could build it as follows:
Code:
	        stored	per turn  turns to go
Oxford	          294	   39	      13
Spichester	  351	   30	      15
donsignia	    0	   52	      16
Husborne Crawley   42	   42	      19
Halls of Mandos	   42	   42	      19
Provolutia	   40	   40	      19
Black Hole	  186	   27	      23
ToE in Spichester, Hoover Dam in Oxford is therefore the quickest way to get both.

Let's see if I've got this right. Spichester is currently on Palace, and Oxford is on ToE. The plan is to swap them so that Spichester is on ToE and Oxford is on Palace, so that Oxford can switch to Hoover?

To do a double switch like this, you need to have something else to switch one of the cities to which takes more shields than are already banked. I won't be able to look at a save until later tonight, but if someone would care to check on this to see if it's even possible to switch things around it would be helpful.

From the discussion I have to assume that Spichester doesn't have a river in it's 22 tiles? If it does have a river then why switch at all?

Again, no access to a save atm, but if we still have our MGL available, he can build an army, then we'd be able to switch the smaller existing prebuild to Pentagon, then carry out the double switch -- if the Pentagon is more shields than we have stored up.

Well, the prebuilds leave us no choice, do they? We can either throw away a few 100 shields, or vote "yes". So why vote at all?

I'll abstain.

Top Bottom