1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Shuffle Plus

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Map Scripts' started by Darac, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Petek

Petek Alpha Centaurian Administrator Supporter

I really like this idea for a mod. However, I ran into some problems:

1. The map for the attached save file was generated using your script. Selected Options were Huge, Prince, Marathon, Ancient era and Roomy. All other options left at default settings. The resulting map does not contain any Ancient Ruins (or at least I haven't found any in 58 turns), but the No Ancient Ruins option was not checked. Also, I see some graphical artifacts (such as the "blotches" near the Scout in the save file). You can see more of these if you reveal the whole map in debug mode.

2. If I start a new game with Shuffle + without exiting the program, I get a CTD ("Civ 5 has stopped working").

Any ideas? Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. zande

zande Chieftain

I had random CTD too when generating the map, not always. never had without the script.

3. Petek

Petek Alpha Centaurian Administrator Supporter

After more tests, some of the problems that I described appear to have been caused by using a huge map size together with the roomy size option.

4. Zares

Zares Warlord

Is it abandoned? Are CTDs fixed? I like Shuffle script, nice for exploring :) I'd like to try Shuffle Plus, but I don't want any crashes :p