SID on pangaea

How long to IA in capital? may be swich to bank or hospital and get IA with MGL?

I would rather rush IA or the Pentagon. 4 unit armies are much stronger as 3 unit armies and of course they have more health points.

IA is almost finished if I recall correctly, just 2 more turns or so. Will rush Pentagon, forgot about that. Stronger armies are important when we have to kill infantry.

Pre-turn
change lot of builds to arties
get WM of Babylon
get RoP with Persia for 22gpt
MM a bit to redistribute shields
Rush several settlers
Change cities with fresh water form settler to arties
Rush some arties
810AD
Settle New Kuara, New Kutha, New Nagsu, New Susa, New Tutub
Rush more arties
820AD
Settle New Kutallu, New Anshan
830AD
Settle New Babil inside Babylon territory->War
Bombard Tiwanaku 3 rifles and 1 cav. Take it.
Take Carchemish
Forgot to rush some settlers last turn do it now.
840AD
Flips risk of Carchemich just 10%
Settle New Dabrum
Take Vilcabamba
Rush more settlers
IBT
lose 2 cavs in counter attack, will need to pay bit more attention, thought they were save.
IBT
China lands 2 longbows
850AD
Settle Ur2, take Corihuayrachina
Settle Sumer 2, Take Samarra
Settle Lagash 2
Settle Kish 2, Take Izibia
Lose a healty cav and another retreats on th longbows. Wow
Vilacamba has 20% flip risk so sell stuf and abandon it
Change most cities to infantrie build
860AD
Take Sippar
Settle Agade 2, Take Nippur
Get a leader.
Abandon Sippar, Nippur and onther but forgot name
IBT
Babylon Retake Samarra
870AD
Ur IA->Pentagon, use leader to rush it
Settle Zabalam 2, Take Uruk
Settle Kisurra 2, Take Babylon (with piramids)
Retake Samarra
Get some WW lux up 10% and some clowns
IBT
Persia is using bombers, and take city from Japan
880AD
Ur Pentagon->cavs
Settle Marad 2, take Shuruppak and get leader->cav army
Abandon Uruk
Rush some settlers
We now have 8 armies of 4 units
IBT
Babylon is now just sending longbows
890AD
We got oil
Settle Kuara 2, Take Akkad
Settle Kutha 2, Nineveh
Abandon Shuruppak
Rush some settlers
900AD
Settle Nagsu 2, take Eridu and Zariqum
Buils Susa 2, take Ashur
Settle Tutub 2, take Ellipi
Next turn we'll have gems, and Babylon will be gone.
We are stil weak compared to everyone. Persia is still very strong. But we can take out all their cities in our
territory in 1 turn. And they just have slow units, so they can just enter our territory so we should be ok. Lot
of units will out of Japanese territory though.

Babylon.jpg

View attachment Sid on Pangea900AD.SAV

Two questions:
How we take all the matter seriously? Shal we consider Palace jump (to Brandeburg, say) and research to MA. Or we just push forward with Horses? and see waht will happend?

Even without jump we should be able to out research the AI. But for domination we don't need more science. Arties work great.

I can try to look at save and play if I'll have some inspiration for this. Will post about situation in 12 hours.

actually I played 0.75 turn... try to plat to Russia - fail. Star thinking what to do next, but them SGTOM turns appeared...
Absulutly tierd, so if Ignas take it will be good.

Played a bit more. Ask Japanise remove and they declare. Now tedious work to hold extended line: Japan has RoP with Russia. Nise to observe Persian Tanks fight vs Japan. Will continue today. If Ignas let me know, when he'd like to play it will be good. new sav attached

Guess where Russian have Sheakspear?

Attachments

• Gilgamesh of the Sumerians, 920 AD.SAV
    501.6 KB · Views: 196
  • Peterburg.JPG
    Peterburg.JPG
    193.8 KB · Views: 309
Sorry for delaying, but I lost interest in this and the lack of time.
Thats always problem, so i never finish solo games. SG a bit easer, as team mates provide some surprises...

Play a bit more... Captured Kyoto with Leo and Smith. I think it is not much to finish, and probably we will do it "soon".

Any ideas how to do it in fastest way?
i finished 5 turns and will posting now.
Next player up. If Ignas quit, TheRat, I guess

1 910*AD Destroy Babylon. Try to plant spy in Russia and failed.
Asked Japan remove o declare. They Declare. Put Arty at position. Try to plant spy in Japan and failed. Covered Cities along Russian and Japan border. Build RR and cover stack. Put research at 90%
IBT Perisian Tanks attack Japanise. Russia killed wounded Tank. Wine City flips to Persia.
2 920*AD Bombard and capture Japanise Nagoya., Put Arty at position. Try to plant spy in Japan and failed. Cover Cities along Russian and Japan border. Build RR and cover stack.
IBT Perisian Tanks attack Japanise and capture New York. Russia and Persia make Peace treaty.
3 930*AD Bombard and capture Japanise Edo and Toyama., Put Arty at position. Try to plant spy in Japan and failed. Cover Cities along Russian and Japan border. Build RR and cover stack.
IBT Perisian Tanks attack Japanise. Japan attack border towns but they withstand. Mongol Russian Embargo ends.
4 940*AD Nothing to trade with Russians, they have no gpt. Bombard and capture Japanise Tokyo, Put 36 Arty at position to bombard Kyoto. Try to plant spy in Japan and failed. Cover Cities along Russian and Japan border. Build RR and cover stack.
IBT Perisian Tanks attack Japanise and capture Phyladelphia.
5 950*AD Bombard and capture Japanise Kyoto (Smith and Leo), Shymonoseki, Seatle. Was close to Yokohama, but decided not to risk. Try to plant spy in Japan and failed. Cover Cities along Russian and Japan border. Build RR and cover stack. Leave settler “unmoved”.

Attachments

• Gilgamesh of the Sumerians, 950 AD.SAV
    513 KB · Views: 208
Looking around some of the old Sid threads, this might stand up there with some of the best Sid games (if it ever gets completed). It definitely beats the Magnificent Seven Plus One in my book. Drazek's 20k, and some of the games by Kuningas and Moonsinger probably top it, but this seems in the same class.

Anybody want to continue?

I still remember what to do...

Sid is too much for me, or I would jump in, I think every SG needs fnished or at least a decent burial.

Top Bottom