Impaler[WrG]

Civ4:Col UI programmer
To formaly join (and get access to our SourceForg repository) sign up below, list your skills, interests ect ect. All types of people are needed, C++ programers, Pythonistas, testers, soda delivery boys, documentation monkeys etc etc.

Im glad to help. My focus is always going to be primarily on FfH, but I can offer help in incorporating features from FfH into CCP (CPP? CEP?) if people feel they have broad appeal to other modmakers.

i would enjoy testing this mod especially if its going where i think it might be <ie allow as much as possible to be changed outside the .dll as possible so that the dll dosent have to be changed even the Ai could be dumped to an ascii file as opposed to being in the dll>

I can help - I don't know C++ very much, but will probably pick it up quickly if it is anything like C#, I havn't used python quite literally for years, but wrote a simple map script last night that makes deltas, XML I do in my sleep.
I have so far done the following things with Civ IV
Made new terrain and bonuses, map scripts, leader-heads(2D only) and civs, new sounds and music, managed to get SDK to compile and work, but other than that I have not really looked at it, as well as totally remake most XML files...
I would really like to jump on the opportunity to broaden my skills by working in a team, hope I can help out in some fashion...

TRN2

I know xml, and some c++, self taught, and I have just starting getting into python. I would love to help. I am working on a mod and the better this mod, the better that one could be.

Right now I am working on the capaibility to select your two traits at the civ selection screen.

Also I want to make it so that your starting techs are detemined by the resources nearest your settler when the map is created. I might have to settle for doing the opposite, starting techs determine starting resources...

I know xml, and some c++, self taught, and I have just starting getting into python. I would love to help. I am working on a mod and the better this mod, the better that one could be.

Right now I am working on the capaibility to select your two traits at the civ selection screen.

Also I want to make it so that your starting techs are detemined by the resources nearest your settler when the map is created. I might have to settle for doing the opposite, starting techs determine starting resources...

FANTASTIC IDEAS!

Top Bottom