Simcopter

Ohwell

Deity
Just a really fun game. Anyone have it? A buggy game, but fune nonetheless.

It is worth buying, if you are a wierd person who likes cheesy graphics! though nobody will sell it anymore, you might be able to buy it in a multi-pack with the Sim Classics.

I hate the riots. I can never get them to leave. And they set stuff on fire.....

Ah well blow up a nuclear plant anyone?:D

Ctrl Alt X cheats:

1.PAMCAREYGOLDMAN- Show programmer's wife on billboards
2.A megaphone in the hand is worth two in the bush- use megaphone
with F6-F10 outside of helicopter
3.Gort- show ending
Author: Allen Rogers

After you have just passed the city and collected money
for it, save your game and leave the city. Load your game
and you should get more money for graduating.
Author: Chris Matthews

Radioactivity: Blows up your city that you flying in.
Lights, Camera, Action!: Plays a "smacker" movie on
the Drive-In screens of your city.
Author: David Butler

During the game press Ctrl-Alt-x and enter these codes:
(they have to be typed in exactly)

1) I'm the CEO of McDonnell Douglas
After that go to the hanger and select the catalog.
type in the numbers 1 through to 9 and you will get all of
the helicopters plus an apache. To get more money simply
sell the helicopters and press 1-9 again.

2) Gas does grow on trees
This will give you unlimited gas

3) Warp me to career: XX
Replace XX with a number between 1 and 29 in carreer game
and you will move to that level.

4) Shields up
Prevent you from taking any damage damage

5) superpowermultiply
lets you move very quickly while holding down shift

6) Give me bucks of give me death: XXXX
replace XXXX with a number between 0 and 50,000

7) I love my helicopter
Moves you instantly to your helicopter

8) Been there, done that
Finishes level in career game

9) The map, please
Gives you the map while being able to walk around your city.

My fav......

A megaphone in the hand is worth two in the bush

allows the pilot to use the megaphone outside the chopper

Originally posted by spycatcher34

Ah well blow up a nuclear plant anyone?:D

How you do that? Have you ever seen the UFO? Have you ever shot it down? The UFO does some freaky things, sometimes it throws trees around. Other times it sucks up people, spits water, and sets fires.

It is fun to catch the speeder. I also enjoy parking my helicopter in the midle of a busy intersection, and walk back to the hangar to get my other one, or two.

EDIT- WHOAH look at all those cheats! ;) Cheater.

Oooooh UFO are fun. Have you ever beat the game? Well I wont spoil the suprise but it has something to do with aleins. I rember shooting one down with my apache a looong time ago after like a million hits. Toss up trees? Never seen that. They ALWAYS set fires for me.

Speeders, howdya catch em? I usaly land on them. But some times spray water on them either way it works.:)

It's a LOT easier to down a UFO with missles...

Speeders, I land on them also. I sometimes, if I am in the Apache, shoot the car. But to get the credit you havce to get a cop, so it is easier if you have an officer in with you.

Did you ever get your guy(or helicopter) stuck in the solar plant? I have, the copter doen't even blow up sometimes!

Yes i hate getting stuck. Sometimes the game generates like a robber in one and so they are stuck and the cops can't get to him and you can't hit him with your copter.:mad:

When you have a fire do you call the fire dept or do you take care of it yourself? Same with medvacs?

When you have a fire do you call the fire dept or do you take care of it yourself? Same with medvacs?

Definatley the departments! I have better things to do besides putting out fires and saving people, like raining bullets on the rioters ;)

Actually, I am not that mean in the game, I sometimes turn the transport all the way up to help them... Though they always want you to land in the most unaccesable places...

What is your favorite job? I like criminals, and I always get every unit on to him when he is in the car so it is really dramatic (and loud!).

I used to like arsonist b/c if i didnt get him fast he would start a fire. I always got a cop off a roof and thanks to me excellent piloting skillz;) I got him so close to the dude he was just feet away. I hate transports, they either want ot go two feet away, will run away when you try to pick them up, or want to go cross town- to a tree.:rolleyes:

Oh yeah how many cops have you got in one helicopter at the same time? I used the bell and got like 8 or so once it took me an hour:crazyeyes !

Oh yeah how many cops have you got in one helicopter at the same time? I used the bell and got like 8 or so once it took me an hour:crazyeyes !

3 :(

But I have gotten 7 medics in at once, they are a bit smarter than cops... Though I usually have lots of Transport people in the bell so I can drop them off... At 600 feet in the air!

When playing the regular game, I really hate the first helicopter. It is so horrible! Especially with water, and even a little damage will make it haywire! I am a horrible pilot, Always crashing into high buildings :]
Do you fly high to avoid buildings? Or do you fly low, to get there quicker?

I dont like the first helicopter either. Does the amount of water have a bearing on the manverability? I never knew. Do you play the carreer mode or the user mode? How can you drop people so high up? I know you press like the "D" key but I'm only able to use it for when I'm landed and need someone to get out.:confused:

Do you fly high to avoid buildings? Or do you fly low, to get there quicker?
It depends. On the city layout, the helicopter, and call. If its a residential are where its a lot of houses and a medvac I fly inches above the roofs. But if its a downtown fire, well, I just get close enough to press "F2".

Top Bottom