Size 12 Plan: Phase I -- Accept or Reject?

Phase I: Accept or Reject?

• Accept

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • Reject

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Donovan Zoi

The Return
This is an informational poll to gauge public support for the Size 12 Plan. The first phase of this plan would be to increase the size of our capital's two neighboring cities, Morgana and Valhalla. Both are currently at size 6 and would take quite a while to reach size 12.

Both cities have an abundance of empty harbor squares - Valhalla has 5; Morgana has 7.

Morgana is currently producing an aqueduct; I will lobby for Valhalla to add an aqueduct to its queue if there is public support for this plan.

Valhalla currently has a marketplace; Morgana has one in its queue. Populating the harbor squares will add 12 gold to Morgana; 15-16 gold to Valhalla. Once Morgana builds a market, it would add 18 gold per turn to our treasury. That is in addition to what it produces right now.

And these are only two cities. Imagine the growth we could achieve in this country if we were to prepare a good majority of our cities for the advent of hospitals.

How would these cities grow, you ask? We would send workers from more food-resourceful cities; cities that could bounce back quickly if they lost a worker or two. This can be done without taking workers away from irrigation or railroad projects. My eventual goal is to have 5-10 cities dedicating to nothing but workers for this project, but I think you should at least see how the plan works first.

Please click on Size 12 Plan in my sig for more information.

@DZ - I recommend advertising this poll in your signature. There are so many active polls that it's hard for people to tell or remember what they've voted in and what is still undecided.

Speaking of signatures, please trim yours down to 5 lines to comply with the CivFanatics rules.

Top Bottom