Small bug-fix released!

Thank god for the trade/peace update, haven't seen if its any better yet but damn, on my first game, Ghandi declared war on me, sent a few units to a newly aquired (through peace/city/trade mecahnism) and undefended city and took it over, then 20 turns later after he didnt attack me anymore, and I never sent a troop his way btw, and my army consisted of 3 longbowmen and a knight lol, I asked for peace and asked what the price would be, and he offered me everything he had, :D. lol. Including like 8 cities. Talk about messed up.

Great.... with the patch now I can use my user name in my pc instead of creating a new one...hahahaha

But yesterday night I spent the hole night deleting the game, create a new use without accent (like "^")... and before I go to my job I tested the game and worked.....

Hope by night I can find the patch in the steam....

Can ayone say to which version the patch patches to? And what the original version was?

can anyone that play the game tell me if it comes with HOT SEAT multiplayer MODE???

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Is it possible to download this patch manually and apply it, outside of Steam?

I have a lot of crashing issues that seem to happen only when I try to use Strategic View. Hoping this fixes it!

Syncing has to do with the Steam Cloud, which stores your options and save games, allowing you to play from multiple computers seamlessly.
Unfortunately, the cloud occasionally is offline, so it will get stuck syncing. You can play anyway, just ignore the message that pops up. If you only play on one computer ever, you can turn off the syncing altogether.
As for the patch, it already happened unless you have steam in offline mode.

As for the patch, it already happened unless you have steam in offline mode.

well it seems the 25MB download from last night isn't the same as the patch.

Will it affect anything if I have that 25MB download applied already, and my friend doesn't, and we play a LAN multiplayer? (we'll be far away from any internet connection, so he can't get the new patches/updates)

AFAIK the version number of the game has not changed for me since last night, although I do not know if this small update would change that. Mine is showing 1.0.0.17
I do know that mods installed via the online function will not show for me as I have got the game / stem on another drive other than C. I am hoping that this small update might resolve that.?

Thanks for this one. Now I won't have to re-install Windows to play the game.

I had an user path that includes special characters too, I just created a new user without special characters, no need to reinstall Windows ...

I believe that is different. I can't verify right now but I thought the original version was 1.0.0.7

I believe that is different. I can't verify right now but I thought the original version was 1.0.0.7

Yep, I confirm it changed the version number.
It went from 1.0.0.7 to 1.0.?.7 after the patch.

I don't remember the exact "?" number, but it definitely changed.

2 million more important things to fix and they fix this?
Because... there is something more important than this:
Various crash fixes.
Seriously, fix crashes first, everything else *can* come later. Better a working game with issues than vice versa.

Cheers, LT.

Mine says version 1.0.0.7 and steam always says syncing but never seems to do anything. I am not in offline mode either.
So people who see a version other than 1.0.0.7 then you have been updated.

edit: I went into the game options on steam for civ5 and set the game to stop syncing with steam cloud as I only play on a single computer. I then exited steam and restarted it. It immediately downloaded about 1.5mb and my game now shows version 1.0.0.17

Top Bottom