Small bug-fix released!

I have not deactivated auto updates. My steam account has been online since earlier this summer when they gave away Portal.

Okay, the old standby of rebooting the PC has seemed to work, for some unknown reason!

Usually Steam will autoupdate, but it is recommended that you restart Steam whenever a patch comes out.

why? i thought it was suppsoed to be unintrusive. this is intrusive if you have to restart steam.

Heh I only experienced the city give away once and I thought it's how it's supposed to be. I thought the AI was saving itself, because the opponent didn't have any army anymore to defend against my units anyway and I didn't see any that could stop me (+Military advisor said so)... Also considering cities aren't as valuable as in civ4.

I guess I was too optimistic. :lol::lol::lol:

I can wait. Ive uninstalled the game.

i prefer large patches over small ones anyways.

Because hard-disk space is so hard to come by.

How do I make steam stop synchronizing? ...so that it can update.

Thanks in advance

rightclick the game in the steam game menu -> properties -> updates tab -> remove the checkbox (turn off steam cloud)

I have a feeling that take2 are noob at using steamworks.

e: steamcloud is a system to 'sync' the savegames and keyboard configuration on all computers that you use with your account.

rightclick the game in the steam game menu -> properties -> updates tab -> remove the checkbox (turn off steam cloud)

I have a feeling that take2 are noob at using steamworks.

e: steamcloud is a system to 'sync' the savegames and keyboard configuration on all computers that you use with your account.
I did that, but it's still sychronizing. It's been sychronizing for several hours now.

What should I do? I'd really like to apply the new update before I start a new game. Thanks in advance

eternal peace makes the game suck so much... i cant belive thsi cant be fixed fast... it totaly ruined EVERY GAME i played.

I have a lot of crashing issues that seem to happen only when I try to use Strategic View. Hoping this fixes it!

I am crashing all the time on screen swaps. Hit strategic mode, crash. Open tech tree, crash. Advisor wants to talk, crash. Leader wishes to talk to me, crash.

It is random if I will crash or not when these things occur, but if I go 15 minutes without a crash I am lucky.

eternal peace makes the game suck so much... i cant belive thsi cant be fixed fast... it totaly ruined EVERY GAME i played.

i find war (except war that i want, to purposely win or lose) ruins the game.

What eternal peace?

Has this hotfix been released yet? and if so how can i tell if my game updated?

because the latest game I did (friday), the AI still gave away it's entire empire and ruined my game.

Also assuming you fixed eternal peace, I'm guessing you fixed the trades that wouldn't disappear after the 30 turns (resources trades lasted after they were over)

Can someone tell the slow one what is eternal peace?

Can someone tell the slow one what is eternal peace?

it's a bug where after making peace with the AI

you can never again declare war on them... the peace treaty last forever instead of for 10 turns. There is also a bug that makes trades last longer than the 30 turns.

It sucks and I hope they patch it soon

Top Bottom