Smiley Addition Suggestion Dedux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, was it you that said that the last time I heard that or was it someone else? Cuz someone said they didn't like something and someone (possibly you) said "Please stop breating." and got an infraction... :dunno:

more smiley, less-proving-your-right-with-a-picture-of-a-random-guy-getting-hit-in-the-face-by-a-football.

Isn't it weird (in America) that you play baseball with a baseball, football with a football, basketball with a basketball, yet you play golf with a golfball, soccer with a soccerball, and tennis with a tennisball. (maybe those shouldn't be one word, dunno)/

you play American Football with an American Football, and Football with a Football.

Fixed. besides, Football involves more foot then american football does, (i hear you can "throw" the ball, and i don't think it's possible to throw it with your feet...)

Erm, yes, you do throw an American football. But what about tennis? What about golf? What about the bunnies??

What the hell does tennis mean anyway?

Golf is the name of a sport. And golfball is the name of the ball you use to hit hit with. (enless there's some new American Golf that involves kicking the ball instead....)

This thread has so many banana smileys thanks to our posts.... Maybe we need an Orange or Apple version? Just dumb ideas to increase my post count...

Edit: 30 banana smileys on this page alone.

Edit 2: Did anyone notice this is the 50th page and we'll soon need to make a completely new page for the smileys?

You don't know what the banana means, do you?
It's from this:
http://www.albinoblacksheep/com/flash/banana
At least, that's what it means. Not sure where the original gif came from though. Couldn't be there, because it's all pixelated. It's also Apolyton's mascot (like the Radioactive Monkey for CFC).

If you have nothing to say, don't say it.
Besides, shouldn't the be a "no two posts in a row without petioning for a new smiley rule"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom